Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my 501st trooper in yesterday. If anyone was holding out hope that it might come on the new body (despite promo images with old), you may now give up on that hope. 100% old body, and nearly indistinguishable from the EE set figure. (EE figure on left, brand new figure on right).

And now there is quite the stable of 501st figures out there if you are into that (seen here with a "Fives" I worked up)

Attachments

• PXL_20220203_223837410.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220203_223837410.MP.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 35
  • PXL_20220203_224150142.jpg
    PXL_20220203_224150142.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 37
Some fantastic shots in here. It's a Black Series ghost town up here unless you need General Calrissian or Tech. Tons of those.
Ha, in my neck of the woods it's nothing but General Calrissian or Wrecker, lol. At one of the Targets near me there were literally two Landos and *eight* Wreckers hanging on the pegs. I was all "uh do they actually send cases of just Wrecker to stores," lol.

I've always been tempted by that Snowspeeder Luke, great looking figure. Paintwise, which was the better release? The initial one or the Vintage cardback? The initial one seems to be available locally.

I've always been tempted by that Snowspeeder Luke, great looking figure. Paintwise, which was the better release? The initial one or the Vintage cardback? The initial one seems to be available locally.
Don’t get me wrong I love the ESB Luke but in certain lighting conditions his profile can come off looking like either a burn victim or having a Michael and Janet Jackson nose which is fine I guess considering his accident…

Sorry this did nothing to answer your question lol

C3326EE6-C6CF-4E07-A524-78A4165606FB.jpeg

484A595B-21B6-48C1-A3AC-F770B38CF838.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone seen any hi-res pictures of the Hasbro Pulse exclusive Throne Room set that goes up for pre-order tomorrow?

I'd order one, but I've never had luck with those pre-orders that sell out in minutes. Got this thing called a job that gets in the way of that.

Mainly interested in it as a reference point to work on my Jabba display.

Has anyone seen any hi-res pictures of the Hasbro Pulse exclusive Throne Room set that goes up for pre-order tomorrow?

I'd order one, but I've never had luck with those pre-orders that sell out in minutes. Got this thing called a job that gets in the way of that.

Mainly interested in it as a reference point to work on my Jabba display.
273800552_5303808672985364_2811946499245265215_n.jpg

273724730_5303808726318692_6297707248237104045_n.jpg

273768317_5303808709652027_2949272109349707129_n.jpg

273742172_5303808722985359_7842581525439889528_n.jpg

Such a good time to be a 3 3/4 inch collector. I only buy 6" but was so tempted by the Razor Crest. Kinda wish I just went for it now.

Y'all this isnt Black Series, but its still Hasbro so I'm dropping it here.

I own one Mission Fleet Boba Fett, and so far I have resisted ALL others including Mando and his speeder bike, etc. That was until this week, when I happened to find Mission Fleet Tech with an AT-RT in Wally. And after some thought he had to come home with me. I in fact circled back to get him. "You dont need him!" "Stop with these impulse buys!" "But he has an AT-RT!"

Excuse bad pix. He is mind-blowingly cute in person.

tech2.jpg

As a followup to my own post here - I got him.

The other day I went clothes shopping for the first time in quite awhile - didn't find a single item of clothing I liked and ended up coming home with the Bounty Hunters 4-Lom & Zuckuss 2pack instead - from a toy section in one of those clothes shops. :lol It kinda made sense to buy it since I have the Mafex Boba Fett(s) on preorder.

So that's that. I'm now buying this scale I guess. I immediately ordered Snowspeeder Luke, Admiral Ackbar and Mace Windu online and received those today. And I've preordered the Dengar & Skiff Lando rereleases.

I don't want to buy the entire output but does anyone recommend any particular OT/PT figures?

Last edited:

The other day I went clothes shopping for the first time in quite awhile - didn't find a single item of clothing I liked and ended up coming home with the Bounty Hunters 4-Lom & Zuckuss 2pack instead - from a toy section in one of those clothes shops. :lol It kinda made sense to buy it since I have the Mafex Boba Fett(s) on preorder.

So that's that. I'm now buying this scale I guess. I immediately ordered Snowspeeder Luke, Admiral Ackbar and Mace Windu online and received those today.

I don't want to buy the entire output but does anyone recommend any particular OT/PT figures?
OT collecting is bonkers because you really feel like you need to own every character made it’s nuts lol

Definately doesn’t apply to PT/ST/RO/Solo/Mando/BOBF.

OT collecting is bonkers because you really feel like you need to own every character made it’s nuts lol
Hmm. I hope that won't be me. Trying to stick to the best of the best only - though I've possibly already broken that with Zuckuss and 4-Lom - why does my ancient POTF2 3.75'' 4-Lom do a better job of replicating that rusty appearance?*

Figured I might aswell get all the ESB Bounty Hunters though.

*Ah, just watched a review explaining it's deliberately painted like the vintage figure.

Last edited:

So that's that. I'm now buying this scale I guess. I immediately ordered Snowspeeder Luke, Admiral Ackbar and Mace Windu online and received those today. And I've preordered the Dengar & Skiff Lando rereleases.

It took you long enough.

Snowspeeder Luke, Ackbar and Windu are great. Dengar and Skiff Lando are fantastic also. Some of my favorites I’d recommend are,

- Count Dooku
- Hoth Rebel Trooper
- Commander Bly
- ROTJ deluxe Boba Fett
- ANH Vader (ESB is great too, depending on your preference)
- Chewbacca and C-3PO with removable limbs
- Obi-Wan Episode 1
- Qui-Gon Episode 1 (50th anniversary version)
- Hoth Leia (Bespin Escape is great too)
- Endor Han
- Dagobah Luke and Yoda
- Tarkin
- Battle Droid
- Stormtrooper (Mandalorian, but the current Jedha Patrol is more bang for your buck since the backpack and Paul from are removable)

Last edited:
Back