Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Streets of Mos Espa

lYIbDhA.jpg

...Just a little note here, I took delivery on Tython Fett and Fennec this morning, both figures are really nice but I especially recommend Fennec, that is perhaps the best Black Series figure I have ever seen. She is gorgeous. If you are at all interested, seek them both out but especially Fennec. :whistle:

Also can't believe they are making Filoni's 1/1 helmet. And they already made a figure for him. How about something really cool like a Black Series Red Five X-wing instead of nonsense like this.

I've already got nowhere to put the VC Slave 1...I'm hoping they DON'T do a BS x-wing!

I have them all from BBTS except for one still waiting to come in. Yep you guessed it Baze Malbus. Hasbro will probably cancel him too.

I was actually totally expecting an eventual Asian X-Wing pilot but people eat up Filoni so while I have zero interest in it, I’m sure it’ll still sell.

Personally, I’m still on my one man quest of trying to nag Hasbro for HasLab Jetpacks to go with their helmets every chance I get:lol

Of course I have to buy Vader, as I buy every Vader figure. But all these comic packs get discounted eventually. I paid full price for Maul and he can be gotten for cheap now. So I think I'll wait it out instead PO'ing Vader this time. And I'll maybe pick up Leia on the cheap too if it gets there.

But of course as is my luck, this time the comic Vader will sell out and go up in price instead of down... That's what happens with me. :lol

Although I do wonder if Hasbro will make less this time around since the last bunch of the BS Comic figures are still so plentiful and pretty heavily discounted here and there..

It's reaching a point on this board that I check out a topic thread and feel like I've stumbled into a private conversation or party instead of the thread topic I was expecting to read. Oh well...

Never was one of the hip kids. Party on....
I completely understand.

I often enter a thread and feel like I should be yelling at all the kids to "Get off my lawn, you whippersnappers!"

angry-old-man.jpg

It's reaching a point on this board that I check out a topic thread and feel like I've stumbled into a private conversation or party instead of the thread topic I was expecting to read. Oh well...

Never was one of the hip kids. Party on....

I completely understand.

I often enter a thread and feel like I should be yelling at all the kids to "Get off my lawn, you whippersnappers!"

angry-old-man.jpg

Agreed, and sometimes it's fun not knowing what you'll walk into when entering a thread :lol

tenor.gif

Back