Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries ...it'll ship soon enough.

I'm glad it's free 2 day shipping. Can't complain about that.

That's per year, tho. And I've already spent $99 worth of free shipping earlier this year. Shipping for me for Amazon prime is now free. Shipping for this item is free.

for me 99 bucks for prime is way worth it. plus this item would qualify for free shipping regardless of prime

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Well how do you like that? Mine was shipped today.

I was expecting mine to ship on Monday since that's what Amazon had noted when I last checked my account. So instead I'll be receiving this on Monday.

mine still has not shipped, ****

Sorry, bro. I know how you feel. I was feeling like that yesterday.

I just got lucky they shipped it earlier than expected yesterday.

Ordered helmet From Amazon Prime. Get Tuesday. For display only. Hope not disappointed.

Nope. I haven't seen the metal shield at my local TRU. Seriously, I don't think they'll get any. I was better off getting it from Amazon.

The metal shield just came in like 5 min ago! And I gotta say, i'm extremely pleased with it. The paint app is pretty awesome, the straps feel sturdy and the weight really gives of an awesome feel to it.The lip doesn't even bother me like I thought it would. I just took some super quick pictures.

I'll definitely play around with it some more later!

fee46fb813d1fa16c6785dd04dd92868.jpg

d79900a482d2bd3cbf9042a28f264cb3.jpg

8e4961cbd1e50fcb6e07a8dea72af688.jpg

95000c1f4ce9fb594b7c580d09b0b5c8.jpg

awesome pictures, mine comes tomorrow, hopefully no paint blemishes

Got mine too. It's great for the price! There's very minor paint bleed and the roll on the edges is not that bad. Here's a comparison with the Kings Art shield (the star is much smaller on the Kings Art). Not really sure which one is more screen accurate. Quick iPhone photos:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Back