Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man helmet showed up today...

When I ordered it the other night, it was sort of an impulse buy and I almost canceled it before going to bed. SO glad I kept the order!! This thing's great. It's a bit snug, but since I won't be using it as a costume, who cares? Very nice sculpt and paint, and I love the interior details.

Kudos, Hasbro!

My metal shield came in yesterday... wow! I really love it. Took some quick pictures, sorry about the bad lighting. Been waiting for a decently priced metal shield and I'm not dissapointed. Has some nice weight to it and the paint is pretty good.

IMG_7888.jpgIMG_7889.jpgIMG_7890.jpgIMG_7892.jpgIMG_7893.jpgIMG_7896.jpg

Wow! That's one beautiful shield!

Now I'm seriously thinking about getting this.

I think it's totally worth getting. Hasbro is doing a great job with all these props. Would love to see them do Mjolnir.

I hv the metal and I still can't believe it's hasbro. Would they do iron man in metal?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

wow, I am glad I did not buy the efx shield. mine will ship from amazon next week, will go really nice with my kings art battle damaged shield

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

wow, I am glad I did not buy the efx shield. mine will ship from amazon next week, will go really nice with my kings art battle damaged shield

You read my mind. I have the KA Battle Shield one as well - how do you plan on displaying this?

Does it come with a stand?

For anyone with both the Hasbro metal and the KA, where does this one sit in terms of quality and finish?
Also, how thick is this one and what are the edges like?

I've been curious for awhile, but in regards to this shield is it supposed to be representative of the MCU version or the comic version?

As imo the centre circle/blue section of the shield looks larger than it should be if it's supposed to be the MCU version?

I think it's just a CA shield that takes aspects of the MCU version simply because it's recognisable. The blue/star area is bigger on this shield than the MCU models.

So overal happy with my purchase, plan to stick it on the wall above the TV. Finish could be a little better, might dull down the shine of it a tad with some spray but happy for now. Blue's a little too dark for my liking.
IMG_3654.jpg

You read my mind. I have the KA Battle Shield one as well - how do you plan on displaying this?

Does it come with a stand?
either guitar stand or put on the wall, since my kings art shield is the wall one

either guitar stand or put on the wall, since my kings art shield is the wall one

Same here! (Mines the wall version as well.) But do you think it'll be as simple as placing it on the wall mount 'hooks'? That's my concern.

Is the diameter of the shield the same as the KA one?

I think it's just a CA shield that takes aspects of the MCU version simply because it's recognisable. The blue/star area is bigger on this shield than the MCU models.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well.

It appears to me that not only is the center circle larger but because it is, the red and white rings are narrower than they should be.

But it's still a good looking shield especially for the price; though I'm sure plenty of individuals have bought it thinking that it's a replica of the MCU version.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well.

It appears to me that not only is the center circle larger but because it is, the red and white rings are narrower than they should be.

But it's still a good looking shield especially for the price; though I'm sure plenty of individuals have bought it thinking that it's a replica of the MCU version.

I think that if you care about the fine details you've already noticed that it's slightly off and are considering it knowingly. For anyone that doesn't notice the star size, etc, which is the vast majority of people, it *is* a movie replica and those people are happy with it.

Back