Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think with the money Disney has invested in buying the rights from Lucas for this franchise, releasing the originals unaltered is inevitable. It's just a matter of time no matter how they have to go about making it happen. Money talks and Disney has the bank account to bribe any company to do their bidding. We will see these officially released. It's just a matter of when. They know that making this happen would be a huge victory with the die hard fans. They didn't pay 4.5 Billion for nothing. People used to say that Lucas would never sell the franchise or that we will never see more Star Wars sequels. But yet here we are.

It would be nice, but I don't think they'll have as much done as the Harmy's versions.

I also thought I saw some article about them being available in 4K in the future too.

It would be nice, but I don't think they'll have as much done as the Harmy's versions.

I also thought I saw some article about them being available in 4K in the future too.

No doubt they'll do 4K eventually. Any opportunity to grab more $$ and they'll do it.

It's not really an option.

For early adopters of the Star Wars disc I used some leftover discs I had and threw an image on it (I did say I did something special for early adopters in this thread and it was only a few).

Khev was like the first one to ask for one both times, so I made him one to match (at an additional costs as I don't have a stock of these discs and they do cost me substantially more along with the cost of printing).

The Silver Disc is the standard that I use.

I apologize for the confusion or issue this may have caused.

Oh I didn't know it was such a limited thing, I wasn't trying to brag. The art is awesome but the main thing is that we all got original ESB in freaking high definition!! :rock

I actually took the original discs out of their places and put the Harmys in. It felt surprisingly good. :love :lol

Back