Happy Back To the Future Day! (October 21st 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepping for Saturday. :)

8650f03473981ba635a919cb2f74d1e5_zpsz217ixib.jpg

8cbfc2118df90980be77f980d86a66a0_zpswjlvtqxb.jpg

2a0f0eb6818cd0dedc336f289e649215_zpscagqnzxo.jpg

Really appreciated Fabs. :duff

The nikes were just court majestics in black. I repainted them with leather paint and beat the up a bit. Bargain at $20. :)

And that would instantly make you the original timeline Marty, which is a plus.

Now get a Delorean and you're all set.

I never planned on picking up the Hot Toys BTTF 1 Marty . . . and yet I ended up giving in over the summer and owning it.

Been pretty close to quiting collecting and would like to finish the hobby with Returns Batman and Damaged Murphy/Alex Murphy, but if the BTTF2 Marty is as good as I think it's going to be based on those two teasers I'm seeing, he'll be hard to pass on. I love character evolution displays so Marty 1985, Marty 2015 and Clint Eastwood 1885 is right up my alley. Just wish they'd ****ing show Doc. No way am I buying the Deloreans, but a good Doc Brown to display with Marty should be a given.

Also speaking of Doc, seeing it again in theaters I noticed for the first time that all Doc eats is Burger King. By his bed and all over the floor are whopper wrappers. :lol Never noticed Loraine's "I want that D" face in the mirror reflection when she tells Marty to put his pants back on either. That's what I love about theater viewings of beloved classics. Always something new.

I hear you on that. I'm pretty much done now and sold off all my collection bar a heisenberg. But will grab the head from this to replace the version 1 and re buy that is possible.

Never notice the BK wrappers!!

Head swap is a good idea too. It all depends on how I feel when it goes up.

Back