Hannibal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was rather amused by this week's killer. The girl who played her, Ellen Muth, was on Bryan Fuller's previous show Dead Like Me, where she played a girl named Georgia who was killed and came back as a reaper to guide peoples' souls to the afterlife, but walked around in the real world unrecognized by the people she knew when she was alive. Her name in Hannibal was also Georgia, but she thought she was dead and couldn't recognize people she knew when she was alive. Fuller had a bit of fun with this ep.

:clapGreat little trivia there cr0w, thanks for that. I didn't realize that was Ellen Muth and I totally should have :slap cuz I loved "Dead Like Me" and I even named my cat after the nickname Mandy Patinkin gave her on the show.:lol

Off topic, and wrong Hannibal, but I bet Mads' Hannibal serves this for his dinner guests. :lol

33jr1ty.jpg

1r7s3s.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ster-bottle-Silence-Of-The-Lambs-Chianti.html

th_Drinkingwine.gif

:clapGreat little trivia there cr0w, thanks for that. I didn't realize that was Ellen Muth and I totally should have :slap cuz I loved "Dead Like Me" and I even named my cat after the nickname Mandy Patinkin gave her on the show.:lol

Me too! Holy cow I didn't recognize her at all!

And I know I might be talking heresy, but I'm glad next season is only 13 episodes again. I can see this kind of show collapsing under its own weight if it's forced to stretch out their storylines to 22 episodes per season. This way it can stay lean and mean.

:thud::bow That is so awesome. I wish I could make movie/TV prosthetics like that, but I don't have a single artistic bone in my body. :lol What incredible talent they have working on this show. Everything from set design to lighting and everything else in-between.

I've just started this show so don't want to read through this thread since I want to avoid spoilers. I watched the fourth episode last night and it was 21 minutes long , I read that it was cut in response to Boston Marathon incident. Is there missing footage actually available to watch in an order that will make sense or should I just go straight to the next episode ?.

I've just started this show so don't want to read through this thread since I want to avoid spoilers. I watched the fourth episode last night and it was 21 minutes long , I read that it was cut in response to Boston Marathon incident. Is there missing footage actually available to watch in an order that will make sense or should I just go straight to the next episode ?.

Yes, the "Ceuf" episode is available on both iTunes and Amazon in full:
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Aperitif/dp/B00C7L4QB4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371162711&sr=8-1&keywords=hannibal[/ame]

Yea, that was a great finale.:rock That final scene at the very end between Lecter and Graham was so great and for so many reasons.:yess: I loved Hannibal's little smile, almost as if he could see the future and the irony therein. If the series had not gotten picked up for another season, I would have been happy with that episode as a series finale, I'm glad they did it that way. Now the long wait until season 2.:gah:

That was a very good episode.

And I need the soundtrack for this show.....

I agree with both points. This has probably been my favorite new series of the past season.

I don't buy too many tv shows on DVD, but if this comes with some good extras I'll be getting it.

Back