Hannibal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent finale, but dang, next year for season 2? I'm afraid a lot of shows build up steam and energy like this and with the fall gap, they get forgotten. This happens a lot with HBO/Showtime shows that have 10-12 episodes and then are gone for a year. I watched Manhunter the other night before the finale to see how William Peterson portrayed Graham again, and he seemed very haunted like the current TV Graham, but more grounded. The TV Graham at the end seemed back to a more grounded reality, but it will be interested to see where Season 2 goes as I kind of feel they have quickly brought along some things.

The hardest part of a Mads Hannibal figure is going to be the suit. I haven't seen anyone make any suits as fine as the ones TV Hannibal wears.

i haven't seen many 1:1 suits of that sophisticated texture and color palette let alone 1:6...

Finally got around to seeing the finale. Fantastic! I really didn't know which way the episode and the conclusion to Will's illness would go. I'm just glad he's finally getting the proper treatment since I found it highly disturbing that his disease was continuing to develop without treatment.

And that final shot with the tables turned! Wow! I can see a big part of next season being a reverse Silence of the Lambs with Hannibal and Jack coming to Will for advice on cases. Eventually Will's got to get out as well, so maybe Alana will start piecing everything together and clear his name. Unfortunately, her figuring things out would mean Hannibal will have to deal with her. :(

Finally got around to seeing the finale. Fantastic! I really didn't know which way the episode and the conclusion to Will's illness would go. I'm just glad he's finally getting the proper treatment since I found it highly disturbing that his disease was continuing to develop without treatment.

And that final shot with the tables turned! Wow! I can see a big part of next season being a reverse Silence of the Lambs with Hannibal and Jack coming to Will for advice on cases. Eventually Will's got to get out as well, so maybe Alana will start piecing everything together and clear his name. Unfortunately, her figuring things out would mean Hannibal will have to deal with her. :(

In the novel Bloom is alive and well (and a guy) even after Hannibal's capture. That was something that struck me. Like Lowndes of the Tattler. Guy in book, female on TV show. lol

1005121_574769372545837_934704275_n.jpg

:eek

In the novel Bloom is alive and well (and a guy) even after Hannibal's capture. That was something that struck me. Like Lowndes of the Tattler. Guy in book, female on TV show. lol

Good to hear. And I did hear that Lowndes was a guy in the novels, but I think it was a nice change for the show.

That totally freaked me out as well!:horror

:exactly: Good call.

This show is so well done - it's right up there with The Walking Dead in my book. Every episode has been great. That last scene where Hannibal visits Will gave me chills the way it mirrored Clarice visiting Hannibal. Can't wait until the next season.

I haven't really read any of this thread.

So do you or anyone know if they'll air the episode called "Ceuf" (pulled due to the shootings at Sandy Hook).

Is it available online anywhere? :dunno

:exactly: Good call.

This show is so well done - it's right up there with The Walking Dead in my book. Every episode has been great. That last scene where Hannibal visits Will gave me chills the way it mirrored Clarice visiting Hannibal. Can't wait until the next season.

Even though I'm a fan of The Walking Dead, I find the writing to be way better on Hannibal.

The last scene also mirrored Will's visits to Hannibal from The Red Dragon.

Even though I'm a fan of The Walking Dead, I find the writing to be way better on Hannibal.

The last scene also mirrored Will's visits to Hannibal from The Red Dragon.

Yeah, I totally agree. I wasn't comparing in terms of writing. I was thinking in terms of overall entertainment. Both shows always leave me wanting more.

Hannibal panel @sdcc

Http://m.cinemablend.com/television...re-Episodes-Musical-Screening-SDCC-57027.html

Gaumont International Television is serving up something special for Comic Con attendees this year. The production company announced this week that their NBC series Hannibal will featured in a panel at the San Diego-set event this year. And, unlike just about every other SDCC announcement we've heard for TV shows this summer so far, we actually know exactly when and where this panel is taking place.*The Hannibal Comic Con panel will take place on Thursday, July 18 from 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. in Room 6A, which is one of the bigger venues at the convention center, behind Hall H and Ballroom 20. Gaumont's announcement revealed that executive producer Bryan Fuller, director David Slade, executive producer Martha De Laurentiis and star Hugh Dancy will be in attendance. So, it sounds like there won't be any actual Hannibal at the Hannibal panel, as there's no mention of Mads Mikkelsen being involved. That's disappointing, but on the bright side, with the series recently renewed for a second season, fans will surely want to know what's coming next, and Season 2 will be the focus of the panel."The core audience of HANNIBAL, some of whom call themselves FANNIBALS, have been incredibly passionate and enthusiastic about the show and we are honored to join those FANNIBALS attending San Diego Comic Con, where passion and enthusiasm are always on the menu," commented Fuller.

Last edited:
Back