New Year, New Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostgvts

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey, beautiful people. Happy New Year!

I'm a small time collector from Southern California. Hope to grow my collection in the near future. I started out with comic statues as a kid, my first being cold-cast porcelain Vampire Batman statue based off of Red Rain before graduating to sixth scale. It's only grown from there. I've got about forty-six pieces so far, some bigger than others. I'm on horror and video game kick right now. I have my eye on that Gaming Heads Garrus Vakarian, but it's a been a pain to locate. Same goes for the Hot Toys Albert Wesker. I'd kill to get my hands on either version, but the Midnight is truly a work of art. Can't wait to really get into the community!

wavesmile.gif
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, ghostgvts!

Welcome fellow Mass Effect fan!! I have the Gaming Heads Thane but would also love to get my hands on Garrus. Good luck in your search! 😄

Hey, beautiful people. Happy New Year!

I'm a small time collector from Southern California. Hope to grow my collection in the near future. I started out with comic statues as a kid, my first being cold-cast porcelain Vampire Batman statue based off of Red Rain before graduating to sixth scale. It's only grown from there. I've got about forty-six pieces so far, some bigger than others. I'm on horror and video game kick right now. I have my eye on that Gaming Heads Garrus Vakarian, but it's a been a pain to locate. Same goes for the Hot Toys Albert Wesker. I'd kill to get my hands on either version, but the Midnight is truly a work of art. Can't wait to really get into the community!
Forgot to update! Got my hands on the Midnight version! The clothing set is a bit worn and there's some transfer on the body, but I got my hands on it. I'm looking into to replacing the pants and top. If anyone has a loose set or the STARS uniform they are willing to part with, send a message my way!

Back