Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm guys... Now don't start throwing stones at me, or chase me out of town waving burning torches... But, are we sure about the height difference?
I've just re-watched the pod cast, and you know what? He doesn't mention Luke being shorter.

Also is it just me or does Luke look a little "hunched" in those screen grabs?

Do his knees seem just a little more bent than Hans?

He is set back further from the camera...

I'm hoping I'm wrong! I'm really excited about these two, but Luke needs to be shorter. What do you think?

Give me a count of five, I'm running and hiding now!!!!

You can't hide...

Seriously - they would go to the trouble of making it appear in every shot that Luke is shorter, but then NOT have the figure actually BE shorter?

They have enough complaints without actually trying to generate them by doing something like that.

worried i'm going to be priced out. I really hope it doesn't climb to $225 or I will have some angst about ordering it.

At $200 I still would have to think about it... $180 would be a bit more sensible, $185 or so for the NA version. There's a lot coming out this Summer with Vader a couple months off and I assume Dutch and Billy aren't far off not to mention the Predator himself and then Cobra Troopers and the JoeCon exclusive.

hopefully they both will be priced around $180 for both. If they are over $200 that would be crazy making each figure over $100 close to Vaders price that...

$90 each would be nice but with the changes and new accessories I figure they'll be $5-10 more than a standard ST. And then $10 on top of that for the NA's.

Back