Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much do you folks think this set will cost?

:stormtroo:stormtroo

If you scroll through the posts since the podcast you'll see alot of different theories, guesses, and speculation. I think the lowest number I've seen people guess is 189.99 up to 249.99.

Thanks to all that commented on my question about Luke's armor. Downloaded the vid myself, and man, that is just too cool. Even the little things, like Luke's belt is a very cool detail!

I think it will be around $200,- can't wait to see the podcast when I'm home. I do hope it's possible to download podcasts on the new iPhone.

I doubt if they are going to be around $250.00 thats a bit much to ask. I would guess between $200.00-$225.00. I'm defiantly down for these even its $250.00 but I won't like it . I just wish they went up for order sooner than the 15th . I'll be ready reguardless though.

Gah, just realized these go up on the 15th, same day as Zodac.. welll guess what I'll be going after first.

Full details shared in the latest podcast.

Non-wearable helmets included for both Luke and Han, each helmet's interior is detailed with the working mechanisms that were supposedly inside the helmets worn in the film.

Each figure includes the standard Stormtrooper blaster.

Luke comes with a unique belt which holds his comlink for communicating with 3PO and has a slot to hold the grappling hook and includes 2 grappling hooks, one open for use and one closed for storage on the belt.

It looks from the images in the podcast that Luke wasn't finished being painted when the images were taken, he looks like he has no eyes painted on but for a faint wash to me, which would explain some of the likeness issues.

SDCC09_1.jpg

SDCC09_2.jpg

SDCC09_3.jpg

SDCC09_4.jpg

SDCC09_5.jpg

SDCC09_6.jpg

SDCC09_7.jpg

I could see some color in lukes eyes while it played and then other times not. Might of been pixels or something.

Might just be the video quality, but the best I saw of color watching the vid looked more like a wash to block it in. Sculpt looks really nice though so no worries there for me.

Since Klauder says you can pose Luke with the open grappling hook -- which means that grappling line (string) must pull out from the box on his belt -- then I wonder how you get the "string" back into the box when done?

Damn you Sideshow! Why must these figures be so darn cool!!!

I was gonna be strong and not order them, but they just look too cool for school.

Since Klauder says you can pose Luke with the open grappling hook -- which means that grappling line (string) must pull out from the box on his belt -- then I wonder how you get the "string" back into the box when done?

I would guess you just cram it back in their :lol Maybe its only long enough to be partially pulled out and held instead of long enough to swing across a ravine.

My guess is that there are actually two interchangeable grapples. One open, with cord, and one closed, without.

Back