Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if it's $200, I'll pay it, those headsculpts look great and that podcast that showed details on Luke's belt totally sold me on these. I was considering if I needed these variants, but they just look REALLY sharp.

One thing I noticed though, why do all the eyes on the SDCC exclusives look kinda waxy, filmy or something?? The Butcher and even Sam's eyes don't look like real eyes they're painted very lightly.

$90 normal Trooper price
$90 normal Trooper price
$15 Han Sculpt /helmet
$15 Luke Sculpt /helmet
$10 Convention Bump
$220 at least

For reference, the additional items for the Sandtrooper added $20 to the price.

also several of the armour pieces on the sandtrooper are different to what is on the stormtrooper whereas with luke and han they pieces would be the same.

True. Not counting the paint (paint didn't add cost to the Force Unleased troop), he gets a backpack, rifle and shoulder pad. I equate the backpack to the new headsculpt and the new detail to the helmets to the shoulder pad. The gun, maybe $5-$10, I'll wash that with the fact con exclusives are always a little more expensive...So I'll stick to $220 for the 2.

I can think of plenty of reasons why they SHOULD make it less...but no, these things have done nothing but go up.

I just watched the video again and the figures looks awesome.. The detail inside the helmet looks great. To bad you cant put them on, but Im sure someone will make a cast.. Is there any updates of the sandtroopers?

Nope, they can't and once you try and they don't allow them you lose them completely.

Ouch, that would seriously suck. I'm going to be certain to read all the rules and regs before I use any of my points. I wonder why you can't use them on con items.

if it's 199.99 or more, then they're gonna get passed on. Just not going to have 200+ dollas ready for them by shipping time. too much else comming.

The most i can justify is 179.99 and even that ill necessitate canceling something else.

My guess is $200. Unfortunately con exlcusives are generally more than regular figures. Sure 2 Stormies would be $180, but its so easy to round that off at $200. Hope I'm wrong though. But I'm counting on spending at least $100 per 12" exclusive from Sideshow. Some may be more, and others less, but I think it is a fairly accurate estimate.

Back