Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is that there are actually two interchangeable grapples. One open, with cord, and one closed, without.

There are, but Wor-Gar's comment is regarding the rope/string. Closed grappling hook has the string resting inside the box on the belt like in the movie, but the open one theoretically can be pulled out to look like you're going to throw it, but how do you get the string back into the box after pulling it out is the question.

Maybe each grappling hook has a different white box connected to also, so the rope doesn't go in, it just looks like it's in or out depending on which you use.

Based on the box sizes, I think it would be too hard to try and feed rope into it. Not sure how they'll do it, but I see it as either a plug to connect the rope into or swappable boxes.

Is it my eyes or do the helmets seem to be resting on something ? They look to be on a peg or something that is supporting them off the base.

Based on the box sizes, I think it would be too hard to try and feed rope into it. Not sure how they'll do it, but I see it as either a plug to connect the rope into or swappable boxes.

I think a plug would be the easiest solution.

Erm guys... Now don't start throwing stones at me, or chase me out of town waving burning torches... But, are we sure about the height difference?
I've just re-watched the pod cast, and you know what? He doesn't mention Luke being shorter.

Also is it just me or does Luke look a little "hunched" in those screen grabs?

Do his knees seem just a little more bent than Hans?

He is set back further from the camera...

I'm hoping I'm wrong! I'm really excited about these two, but Luke needs to be shorter. What do you think?

Give me a count of five, I'm running and hiding now!!!!

I know he looks shorter, I'm just saying he looks a little "hunched" to me. Like he was posed to appear shorter. Slight bend of the knee, torso rolled forward, pushed back a little further in the shot...

I would have thought it would be quite a selling point, seems strange no to mention it in the pod cast.

Not trying to start trouble.:peace

I would guess you just cram it back in their :lol Maybe its only long enough to be partially pulled out and held instead of long enough to swing across a ravine.

:lecture:lecture There is to many cool stuff coming out during that time frame. Vader, Dutch, John, Sandtrooper and now these two fellows... :horror
but I am still going to pick up these two with the hope that they are not over $250..

Cool podcast sideshow. I don't like getting more than one representation of a character in my collection but these look amazing. Decisions, decisions.

I am excited about these. Wish Han's hair was brown though, Luke looks aces to me so far.

Back