Halloween (October 19th, 2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12_HalloweenKills_Gallery.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This movie looks horribly convoluted.

Also Haddonfield in 78 felt like a real place the houses and neighborhood felt like my neighborhood.

This new one has nothing to latch onto it looks like a bland dark mess of confusing architecture.

Hulk was completely wasted after Ragnarok.
For the most part I agree but I do accept him getting his ass kicked by Thanos in IW because they needed to set up how much of a bad ass Thanos was going to be but it was the payoff to that beat down that never materialized that I have a big problem with.

Like you said though, Hulk was a tool to show Thanos' strength, he wasn't really used as Hulk anymore, that was a flash of Hulk.

I also take issue with it because of the trailer that had the fake Hulk running shot from the Wakanda battle that never happened.

Like you said though, Hulk was a tool to show Thanos' strength, he wasn't really used as Hulk anymore, that was a flash of Hulk.

I also take issue with it because of the trailer that had the fake Hulk running shot from the Wakanda battle that never happened.
There is a whole funko pop of hulk breaking from the armor. I don’t know wtf happened to that. They made hulk such a ***** who ran away. Seriously.

There is a whole funko pop of hulk breaking from the armor. I don’t know wtf happened to that. They made hulk such a ***** who ran away. Seriously.
I don't fault toys, there's a long history of toys being based on early concepts because they're given the references way in advance, and the studio knows Hulk is a big draw in marketing.

I do know his storyline is based on what Ruffalo wanted, before Ragnarok, they asked him if he had his own Hulk movie, what would he like to see happen for a story, and then they took the idea and broke into 3 parts, Ragnarok, Infinity War and Endgame.

Back