Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize it at the time but the Australian guy (the son) was originally cast to be one of the Dwarves in The Hobbit.

If he doesn't talk in a fake Australian accent, then Hobbit 2 will suck. :lecture

He isn't even in film one. He left the project because of a family health issue or something like that.

I remember watching him on a UK TV soap years ago.
Only reason I know of the guy was he was going to be in The Hobbit. I did see him at the Weta booth for a few seconds but I didn't get to talk with him.

Only reason I know of the guy was he was going to be in The Hobbit. I did see him at the Weta booth for a few seconds but I didn't get to talk with him.

you're familiar with pre-production cast who didn't actually make the cut?
Thats a new level of fanatic Josh. :lol

you're familiar with pre-production cast who didn't actually make the cut?
Thats a new level of fanatic Josh. :lol

In this instance I am. I know of a few others between both trilogies but only because its something I pay attention to.

Its what I do. :lol

Celtic is right, you are wrong. :lecture

actually that guy and his father (in the movie) were the biggest complains I remember reading everywhere. Even people that liked the movie. I remember reviews saying how bad they were.

so no, I am not wrong lol, I can like the movie as well as see the problems it had. Which those guys were one problem.

Back