Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to watch this in theatres, but with two young kids I did not get the chance. Considering making the "blind" purchase. Now I have a 55" Samsung Smart TV with surround sound. Will I be disappointed with this purchase?

I wanted to watch this in theatres, but with two young kids I did not get the chance. Considering making the "blind" purchase. Now I have a 55" Samsung Smart TV with surround sound. Will I be disappointed with this purchase?

NOT AT ALL!!
This is the kind of movie for great home theater setups!!
Just the visuals and sound will blow your mind!

In a recent IGN interview Guillermo Del Toro said:

“We are writing the sequel. Travis Beacham and I are writing, so that is active. The decision to green light or not, that’s definitely above my pay rate.”

I think it's up to Legendary...
Once they see how well it sells on home video, I really hope they give the go ahead on a sequel! :pray:

Will I be disappointed with this purchase?

217.gif

Nope. Especially if you like sci fi, giant robots, epic clashes and an occasional laugh

PR wasnt nearly as loud as TDKR for me. That one was painfully loud at the theater I was in...

What's everyone's favourite Kaiju then?

Hmmm....Knifehead and the crab-dude in the flashback scene.

Knifehead because I thought his scene was the coolest.

Crab-dude had the neatest design imo.

Many of the others looked too similar. I wish there was a greater range in designs.

Back