GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do. I still need to complete the campaign. But my 360 made a few scratches in the disc so now sometimes it works, other times it keeps freezing or saying the disc is dirty :banana I think i might have to get a new one soon.

Yeah I need to finish the campaign myself. Install it on your HD thats what I had to do with Maddan. It might take a few trys to install it but it will take eventually.

How do you do that?

On the dashboard where you can chose to play the game, click to the right 2 times where it shows games played, click on that then click on GTAIV it will give you the option to play, install game, or check out the downloads. Like I said with a scratched game it might take a couple of time's to install it but keep trying and it will take eventually.

On the dashboard where you can chose to play the game, click to the right 2 times where it shows games played, click on that then click on GTAIV it will give you the option to play, install game, or check out the downloads. Like I said with a scratched game it might take a couple of time's to install it but keep trying and it will take eventually.

Alright, i'll give it a shot. Thanks! :duff

Who all still has this I would like to get some MP going one night.
We should try for some of the timed mission achievements as a team.

Fly The Co-op
Beat our time in ranked versions of "Deal Breaker", "Hangman's NOOSE" and "Bomb da Base II".

and

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic
Win all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and "Cops 'n Crooks", as both sides.

installing on to hard drive now, I'd be down for some tonight

We should try for some of the timed mission achievements as a team.

Fly The Co-op
Beat our time in ranked versions of "Deal Breaker", "Hangman's NOOSE" and "Bomb da Base II".

and

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic
Win all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and "Cops 'n Crooks", as both sides.

Sounds good just send me the invites tonight.

Is their some kind of zombie MP game for this now because I was looking at the RS Social Club for this and it has a zombie infestation map?

no, ya get a zombie skin for your character if ya kill a rockstar employee or someone who has

Oh ok so I should have that because I do have the achievement for killing a Rockstar employee. Anyone want to do some MP tonight?

Sounds good I have really gotten back into this game after picking it up again Saturday.
Spoiler Spoiler:

That mission was great. The first part was really
Spoiler Spoiler:
:rock

Last edited:
Man that would suck. Thats where my memory card came in handy I just put all my saves on the computer and then transfered them on over to my HD.

Back