GTA IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You buying body armor?

Also, using the Assault Rifles get great results in passing the more difficult missions.

Yep. and when I first get on the boat, I head up to the back and use my sniper rifle to pick off as many as I can ... it is when I go into the cargo hold that things go to hell quickly.

i forgot I owned this game....i burned out on it real quick.

is Gamestop paying any good $ for trading this one in?

Finally finished the story mission today!:banana I chose the Deal ending, not the Revenge. That last mission was harder than I thought it would be, although I am not the gamer that some people are..:lol. With that finished, I am at 66% done, so I guess I'll go thru and complete all the other secondary stuff, and try for that 100%.

Finally finished the story mission today!:banana I chose the Deal ending, not the Revenge. That last mission was harder than I thought it would be, although I am not the gamer that some people are..:lol. With that finished, I am at 66% done, so I guess I'll go thru and complete all the other secondary stuff, and try for that 100%.

HA im no gamer too!! i bought the game when it came out and im still on the second island :naughty

i forgot I owned this game....i burned out on it real quick.

is Gamestop paying any good $ for trading this one in?

I think they give about $25.00 in store credit plus an extra 20% if you use that credit towards Gears Of War 2, or a few other new games coming out. Plus, if you have the Gamestop "Edge" card, they give you another 10% towards trade-in games for new games. That is what I'm going to do soon. I really haven't played GTA 4 since the first week it came out when I got it. I'm just playing so many other games now. Plus, I know I will buy Gears Of War 2, and trading in GTA will help me get GOW 2.

Back