Grievous up for preorder....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I pre-ordered it, but if he goes past the 1000-pc EX LE, I will probably cancel.

:balrog

Well I just casually ordered Grievous through Dave's link. their better be only 300 of these though, or I will turn to the dark-side. Just my two cents, wait I have no sense':bonk

450 + shipping,:x :thud , does it talk?

Well, it's up for everyone now and there is no regular non-caped edition, it looks like all of them are exclusive caped editions!

If there is a regular one, where is it?

I think we can safely assume that the ES will be closer to Vader's than exclusive Han's.

Yep.
I was kind of hoping for a Han size....Oh well.

Grievous better be good in the film. I hear he is in it for a shorter period of time that people think. But oh well, Maul didn't have a lot fo screen time either!

That would be a cool Sideshow statue....Maul swinging his saber in a huge circle, with one hand up performin a Force push, or something!

I don't care how good he is, he can't be as popular as the Darth Vader exclusive would be – unless people are just buying to make a profit. :bang2 I hope he is <1000...:dunno

I agree ST, can't wait to see SS's take on Maul. I've always loved this pose done by kotobukiya:

Koto_DarthMaul.jpg

Let's hope SS can go one better!! :banana

That Maul pose would be perfect in 1/4 - and use up even more space than Grievous. But I've resigned myself to have little characters all over the apartment floor, as there will never be enough shelf space to hold them all.

Damn, That is almost exactly what I had in mind! What Maul is that???

SS's version of something like that would be fantastic!

Oh, the possibilities!

Now we need a Boba stanind like he was next to Jabba....When he nodded at Leia after the thermal detonator incident!

Or Luke as a Jedi cleaving down on vader righ before he cuts his hand off!

...and, of course ...we need....Slave Leia.....in ANY POSE!!!
:drool

yeah this pose it what makes the maul my favorite of the kotobukiya figures. hopefully they can make the exclusive maul come with seperating lightsabers or something... maybe come with his probe droid.... maybe even in his cloak like grievous. :lol

So, did anyone find out about the 'Exclusivity' of this thing?
The Vader had a clear exclusive (Mouse Droid) while it was being offered also by the SWShop, and the Han had a clear exclusive (Medal of Yavin)....this has a cape, but where is the non-exclusive figure? Strange...

Okay, I admit it, I have way too much time on my hands. I just happened to clance at the dimensions given on the Grievous order page and I know they are estimates but it struck me as extremely funny.

Product Size: 25" H (635mm) x 18" W (457mm) x 18" W (457mm) with Lightsabers*
Est. Box Size: 25" H (610mm) x 20" W (508mm) x 20" W (508mm) with Lightsabers*

First is appears in estimating the box dimensions they add 2 inches to each dimension except for height. Then I noticed that while both estimates give a height of 25", the product size converts to 635mm in height but the box only converts to 610mm in height. :p

Okay SS, this means I need another SW product announcement so I can get back to something constructive :lol

man the regualr grievous is gonna cost 450??? i was hoping it would be cheaper.

Might be the wave of the future Hairlesswookie. This was the same thing with Vader. Both exclusive and regular Vaders were same price.

Of course, you can always get the regular edition cheaper through our board dealers.

This is an interesting trend. Let the people who want to save money get the basic version through the retailers, and the ones who want to pay full price through SS can get a little something extra (cape, mouse droid, etc). Sounds OK to me.

do any of the board dealers have on of the regular versions left??? i cancelled my luke order so now i have some extra money to put on a vader.

Making the caped version the exclusive causes the regular version seem lame. The cape just looks so essential for some reason. Would it make sense to get the regular version?

i was planning on ordering one of each and deciding which one to keep once i got both of them in my hands. i really dont care about the cape to me its not really that important.

Man I hope you can adjust/join Grievous' arms. This pose of him from the "Behind the Star Wars Product" Quicktime looks awesome:

Grievous_ArmsJoined.jpg

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Back