Grievous up for preorder....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RE Han

Tom, our newsletter service is showing this last newsletter was delivered to you - though if you email me the email address you were expecting it at, I can confirm for sure.

We upgraded our subscription service about 2 weeks ago, and since then, our newsletter members are receiving their newsletter within 8 hours of its release. In the past, we had issues with some people not getting their edition for 2 days!

I have noticed a trend that may interest those of you who find you are getting the newsletter later than the others. If you subscribe to the HTML version, that one seems to go out much faster than the plain text list.

And once again, if you are still not getting your newsletter, please email me at [email protected].

We have some further enhancements for our subscribers coming up, so stay tuned..:)

Yeah, I know I've been getting them really early the last couple of weeks. Its nice not having to wait till all hours of the night for it though it wasn't a problem b4.

If you subscribe to the HTML version, that one seems to go out much faster than the plain text list.

Thanks for the info Chris. I'll subscribe to the HTML version.

Hi Chris- Thanks so much for checking things out for me! I did finally receive it at right about the eight hour mark. In the past, I did tend to receive it closer to the two day mark. Normally, eight hours would be no big deal, but with this kind of event you start to get anxious. I will try the HTML instead if it might be faster. I'll also try spinning...that's a good trick!

Re: Grievous pre order

Woah I only just opened up my email and there's already 8 pages of posts on the pre-order! I got my order in! Seems it comes standard with a cape. Too bad SideShow wont announce its LE though. I'm sure that it'll be pretty high if they determine it by the number of orders....

Grievous pre-order

Got the link.

Thanks to everyone who replied, awesome support.
Many thanks Sev.

I got mine ordered. What a buzz that chase was!
New Zealand has a Grievous.

Re: Grievous pre-order

Hey all, this isn't official or anything but I think that he is sold out now!! :eek I just clicked on the link again to see how he was going and can't find the page. If it's true the ES could well be under 1000. :rock :yay

Any more guesses – i'll say 500...

Hmm. I would try again. I just checked and he was still up for sale. Might have been a temporary problem...

Yep, you are right. I just tried it again and the page worked fine this time.

Re: re

Doe's the above photo make you feel:
A - :drool :drool :drool
B - :thud :thud :thud
C - :banana :banana :banana
D - ALL OF THE ABOVE :rollin

Well, it's too bad you couldn't find a REALLY BIG PICTURE!!! I was wondering whether I should really have spent $497.41. I feel a lot better after seeing that huge picture. Thanks!
:thud

I agree with Gruson here. The exclusive Vader had an edition size of 2000. I think the exclusive Grevious will have an edition size of AT LEAST 1000, probably closer to 2000, maybe even more! People were really drooling over this thing at C3.

A lot of people are ordering this. I have seen people on other boards (where the link was posted) say they are expecting this to be worth a fortune on eBay. So, you know what that probably means...

Yeah, gotta say I personally think the edition size for the exclusive on this is going to be the biggest to date in the line, and after how quickly the previous figures were snapped up I think that not only are a lot of fans purchasing, but at least as many, if not more, speculators and scalpers who expect to make a quick turnaround buck are as well...something which may well blow up in their face if a) the edition size is indeed quite high, and b) the character actually turns out to not be anywhere near as cool as people expected in the finished film.

We shall see I guess.

Sev.

I agree with Gruson here. The exclusive Vader had an edition size of 2000. I think the exclusive Grevious will have an edition size of AT LEAST 1000, probably closer to 2000, maybe even more!

That's true, but don't forget that Vader's 2000 LE took WEEKS to sell out. That includes 1000 that sold out a Star Wars Shop in less than a day due to being able to order 2 per customer. Why didn't I order 3 Vader Exclusives?:bang Grievous is only available through Sideshow, and has a limit of 1 per customer (Even though I've read posts on several boards of people ordering multiples:puke ). I expect an LE of 750-1000 as long as preorders are closed after this weekend.

Back