New here, how do I start looking for help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave.where.to.begin

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello there, I am new to this forum and I'm trying to figure out how to start or where to start.
I just did the first post in the new member thing, but now I am trying to figure out how or where to start looking for help.
Is there a video or guide or walk-through that I missed that shows how to use this forum?
I am new to all of this and never been part of a forum before.
I am looking for help specially on anyone that makes heads for McFarlane figures.
I am looking for anyone that can help point me in the right direction of anyone that makes heads, or re-paints heads, or 3d prints heads or any or all of the above.
I wasn't sure where to post for this? Still trying to figure it all out.

Thanks, - Dave

This forum is mainly for sixth scale figures. McFarlane is not a popular topic here. I think forums like TheFwoosh are more for smaller scale figures.

My initial understanding was 1.6 scale figures and related matter, however I have found it is much more. The more you look, the more you find. Today for example I heard from my grandson who I left at a bus stop 20 years back, he now goes by the name of 'Hey you' and likes to drink coffee with a bit of milk In it.

Hello there, I am new to this forum and I'm trying to figure out how to start or where to start.
I just did the first post in the new member thing, but now I am trying to figure out how or where to start looking for help.
Is there a video or guide or walk-through that I missed that shows how to use this forum?
I am new to all of this and never been part of a forum before.
I am looking for help specially on anyone that makes heads for McFarlane figures.
I am looking for anyone that can help point me in the right direction of anyone that makes heads, or re-paints heads, or 3d prints heads or any or all of the above.
I wasn't sure where to post for this? Still trying to figure it all out.

Thanks, - Dave

Hi Dave, welcome.

I have purchased many McFarlane-sized heads over on instagram. Take a look for namz.project and blackmask.studio

Both of the account owners are cool, and I think I usually pay around $35/each + shipping. So I'd give them a shot. Also, if you aren't interested in what they are selling, look at the accounts that they follow. The accounts they follow are often other custom makers and I'm sure you'll find what you like!

If all else fails, you can go to ebay. But I'd go to Instagram straight to the source first. The sellers I mentioned here also make things sized for Mezco One:12, I believe, so they have a few options. I hope that's helpful!

Back