Action Figure Great Twins 1/12 T2 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty good to me. Only issue I can see is his neck is a millimetre or 2 too long. Other than that looks like a nice piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the a solid transition from proto to production (i.e., looks good to me) the exclusives keep popping back up on BBTS, so I've been able to make the switch there as well.

Haha that is what about i paid for the MMS 117. Cool little figure though.

The sculpt is a little bit off but hey it's 1:12 guys!
Plus the price will probably go sky high after release since not many ppl have ordered it I think? However I have high expectation for this company, at least for it's T2 Line

This greedy company will only focus on Marvel's licences from now on, if you look at their recent pre-orders!

How are they allowed to get away with the fact that these are literally the HT sculpts just shrunk down?

Don't think it is that easy just to shrink down a HT headsculpt to that size, it requires skill to do so. Just my thoughts!

Don't think it is that easy just to shrink down a HT headsculpt to that size, it requires skill to do so. Just my thoughts!

Thats most definitely the DX10 head they're using for the T-800. Their T-1000 looks nearly identical to the Hot toys one as well.

Any quality counterfeit requires skill and work. It is still a counterfeit.

Any quality counterfeit requires skill and work. It is still a counterfeit.

As far as I can tell this is officially liscenced which makes me think that if it is the DX shrunk down that either they worked something out with Hot Toys for the rights to do that or the movie studio owns the sculpt not Hot Toys and they gave Great Twins permission. I would think if it is officially liscenced Hot Toys would sue or threaten to sue if their sculpt was being stolen and the movie studio would step in and force Great Twins not to use it. Just my thoughts on the subject.

I'm not sure how licensing gives the right to blatantly copy an existing design from a different entity. I think the problem is copyright law in China is a mess (for good and bad).

I won’t pretend to understand all the fine print but I would think Hot Toys would have to be aware of it and would sue if they could. That’s the only reason I think it might be on the up and up.

Back