Action Figure Great Twins 1/12 T2 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These seem to have disappeared completely off of BBTS. I have the T-1000 & Endoskeleton on preorder out of curiosity for parts compatibility with NECA but screw it, I'll clean up my preorder list and just cancel them. They probably aren't getting made anyway.

Parts compatibility with NECA is zero, they are a non specific scale and are always classed as 7" figures. So, yeah, cancelling might be best.

The parts aren't even compatible with Mezcos which are supposed to be the same scale. They're undersized compared to them, and they seem small even in this figure's hands. The guns are teeny tiny.

The grenade bandolier and the M79 worked with the NECA stuff - and I had an idea that say, the T-1000 bullet hit 'squibs' could be used. But certainly not worth buying the full figures to take the chance on so I likely would have cancelled the preorders no matter what - as I did with the T-800 - and bought parts on Toy Anxiety.

I wasn't that keen on either to want to spend the money to find out. Even with NECA, prices have gone up to more than I want to pay. I made an exception for Quint, but it'd take something really special for me to spend that much on a 7" figure again.

License good. Execution lackluster at best. But in the broader context of each movie sequel being more badly received than the last I fear that companies will interpret no interest in Terminator anymore from the presumed lack of preorders for these figures.

Last edited:
Uh oh. StudioCanal themselves confirmed that the Terminator license has expired, Great Twins has gone silent and whoever pre-ordered the figures were scammed:

I had already cancelled any preorders with BBTS. I don't think I paid an NRD on those although I'm not certain.

These guys were ***t from the get-go. (Great Twins, not BBTS, BBTS have always been terrific)

Last edited:
No great loss there, just hope nobody loses money to these thieves.

I did get the 1/12 DX10 clone. Straight out of the box a wrist peg was broken, which is really convenient as they do not include spares! Fortunately the store I bought it from had a spare to give me. Then recently when re-posing it (gently I might add) a wrist peg broke again. It's back in the box probably never to see light of day again.

Back