Action Figure Great Twins 1/12 T2 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine NECA knows about it, Randy responds to a bunch of stuff on Twitter, should ask him about it.

Not seen anyone else post in hand photos yet so...

I received mine yesterday. I’m pretty impressed. Think the shotgun is slightly undersized but everything looks really good in person. Gonna look for a Fat Boy to pose him on. A lot of bloggers on Instagram have posted some really nice shots so I’m not gonna bother with that, but thought some of you might want a size comparison, so here you go:

7129B5DF-D8B2-45A6-A89B-3E928A9ADD1C.jpg

I will admit that my first thought was it was a shrunken DX, but, really!? Just because that's what your first impression is, that doesn't mean it's gospel or correct. I now just think it's a 1/12 T2 Arnold, end of. Here's a video:

Anyone see any comparisons with NECA Terminators yet?
you mean poses like these

hqdefault.jpg

and face paint technique like these

VPR29cK.gif

?

=============

p.s. that figure is dressed like a bollywood character.

giphy.gif
a

NECA are 7" figures not done to any particular scale with no cloth goods. The nearest you can compare anything like this to is Mezco. If you're hoping this will scale with NECA, it won't.

I know this thread is pretty dead, but for anyone who is looking for a bike, got a couple of hints.

1/12 is too small. I bought a Maisto 1/12 Harley and it was like Arnie was driving a kids bicycle. I’ve bought a 1/10 Dyna Super Glide from ERTL (the Fatboys go for a ridiculous price), and it’s slightly too big, but still looks good.

In short, we could do with a 1/11 Fatboy, but I’ve emailed Great Twins and they don’t have the licence for a bike and don’t intend on getting it.

2494A91B-E561-4C2F-B2C1-3CA0632F2963.jpg
DF717448-5FEB-425B-A282-4960ACF129BA.jpg

I'm still waiting to get mine so I'm sure this thread will come alive when all the preorders come in. It's funny GT said they didn't have any intention on getting the license, on their original listing of future products the Fat Boy was on there. I'm surprised the 1/12 bike was too small since this looks like he's a little smaller on the 1/12 scale.

I'm still on the fence with this one, videos on YouTube look pretty cool and I'm thinking with some futzing this figure could look excellent. I think my biggest hang-up is knowing that if I get it I'll be powerless to resist the entire line lol.

I'm still on the fence with this one, videos on YouTube look pretty cool and I'm thinking with some futzing this figure could look excellent. I think my biggest hang-up is knowing that if I get it I'll be powerless to resist the entire line lol.

I got him last week and I love this little t800! He looks great in hand, you won’t regret it

Well, did you pull the trigger? Keyboard warriors just posted a review of this little dude

Not yet, that review by Keyboard Warriors makes this figure look so good. I want to pull the trigger, I just wish this wasn't so expensive, it's $200 CAD for a 6" figure, almost double the price of Mezco's.

Not yet, that review by Keyboard Warriors makes this figure look so good. I want to pull the trigger, I just wish this wasn't so expensive, it's $200 CAD for a 6" figure, almost double the price of Mezco's.

Oh yeah $200 is a lot for a little figure....

I noticed that Toy Anxiety had parted out a number of these and I bought a few parts that I received today. My main interest was to see if anything would be compatible with NECA in terms of size. I know that NECA is 1/10 whilst these are 1/12 however sometimes companies have different ideas as to what meets a certain scale and I hoped they might meet in the middle in this case. Alas, not really.

I can use the ammo bag as was always my intention, that stand works well enough even if the endoskull is a smidge on the small size and the bandolier might be useful. The weapons are all too small though as are the hands - I was hoping to use the hands to fix the lack of variety in hands from NECA. The jointing is different but I was hoping I could have figured out a way to get them to work - unfortunately it's moot, they're too small anyway.

Yeah I just got this in hand last week (shout out to Toy Ninja for dropping the ball for months and then sending me the regular and not the deluxe!). The weapons are soooo tiny, even for the figure, they look undersized. Pretty disappointing over all, won't be continuing the line with Great Twins.

I just don't like the figures themselves enough to want them on their own merits. I don't like that this company has basically just shrunk the Hot Toys sculpts, strikes me as cheap and lazy. The original sculpts aren't even all that good anymore. And 'real' clothes just don't work at such a small size IMO. I'm sure they did their best with at least that aspect but I think they still look silly, it can't be helped.

I cancelled my order for the T-800 shortly before BBTS got him in stock and I'll cancel the T-1000 aswell.

The endoskeleton I might still get. No puffed out clothes on that one.

Back