Action Figure Great Twins 1/12 T2 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah just the weapons need to be a tad bigger. Exp the shotgun. And it's weird there's no gloved trigger hands.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was watching the supply of the "special edition" slowly dwindle at BBTS and decided to just pull the trigger. It shipped today so I'm guessing in a week or 2 I'll have this in hand. I'm hoping it'll impress me. :D

I received this figure last week and wanted to wait a bit before posting so that the "new figure" shine would wear off before giving it my thoughts. Straight out of the box it's pretty impressive, after futzing with it I am really impressed with what Great Twins has done. I had a few Mezco figures and this blows any of them out of the water. The paint apps on the head are really good and the clothing is amazing. None of the videos on YouTube really do this figure justice.

If you're on the fence about this figure, don't be, it is so good. I'm definitely going to order the Endo and T-1000 as Great Twins has proven that they can deliver a quality product.

I just got the figure, and straight out of the box it has a broken left wrist peg! Given how small and fragile those things appear to be and for this price point i would have expected there to be spares included, but it appears they don’t include any. Anyone know where to get spare 1/12 wrist pegs?? Life at 1/6 scale seems so much more convenient. That said, this looks damn impressive in-hand and i can see myself collecting mote figs at 1/12 scale in the future.

I was looking through my BBTS preorders and saw the Great Twins T-1000 and Endoskeleton way down at the bottom as the furthest out releases. Decided to google Great Twins to see if they're even still a thing. Well, found their facebook where there's an announcement on 12th October about Covid-delays.

It had this pic

121185677_1204804506586621_2422366781615218739_n.jpg

That's the first I've seen of their BD T-800. Looks to be a shrunken DX13 as one might have guessed given that the clean version was a shrunken DX10.

That BD version looks photoshopped on top of it. I got the first one of these and didn't like it. A bit too small and it just was eh.

Didn't have time to comment on them before but they indeed look Super Deluxe Awful. Easy pass.

This picture says it all really

f56616d6-3146-446e-8619-200b86240de2.jpg

I really would love to see Mezco take a shot at the Terminator license. I imagine a Uncle Bob, BD T-800, and a Endoskeleton would be all we would get though.

These seem to have disappeared completely off of BBTS. I have the T-1000 & Endoskeleton on preorder out of curiosity for parts compatibility with NECA but screw it, I'll clean up my preorder list and just cancel them. They probably aren't getting made anyway.

Parts compatibility with NECA is zero, they are a non specific scale and are always classed as 7" figures. So, yeah, cancelling might be best.

Back