Action Figure Great Twins 1/12 T2 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Great Twins 1/12 T2 Cyberdyne Shootout T-800

Just emailed the site, seems the T-800 won’t ship out till December.

The endoskeleton went up for preorder, $100 at their site and saw $120 at BBTS. Too much for me; I'll see if any FB people have better deals.

They're terribly priced but, after all my criticism, I did preorder the mini-DX10 T-800 at BBTS. I can cancel if need be. So I guess I'll also preorder the Endoskeleton.

Ideally they will scale with NECA. My hope is that either these guys or NECA has a skewed perception of their respective scales and they meet in the middle being pretty much the same size :lol

Unfortunately this was not the case with the Mafex Robocop - it ended up quite noticeably smaller than the NECA figure.

Nice sig. Endosickness made them if memory serves, I used to have one.

I actually hate the QS002 endoskeleton head sculpt but that particular shot served it very well.

BBTS is now taking preorders for the exclusive versions of the T-800 and the Endoskeleton.

It's the same price too as their regular now. I hope they'd convert all their original orders and not just screw those people because they weren't looking at the site when this went up.

It's the same price too as their regular now. I hope they'd convert all their original orders and not just screw those people because they weren't looking at the site when this went up.

Yeah, pretty back-handed to those who preordered early. Got BBTS's announcement email, too, and didn't pick up on it being an exclusive variant.

sculpted clothes in that scale are definitely much better.

I could have predicted that but some people seem to have a higher tolerance for wacky, puffed out softgoods/fabrics on small figures than I do.

I really don't think it looks that bad, the jacket is a little big but maybe there's some futzing to be done. My only real concern is the size, it looks less than 6". How big is the HT Terminator? Its over twice as tall.

I could have predicted that but some people seem to have a higher tolerance for wacky, puffed out softgoods/fabrics on small figures than I do.

I think on these it doesn't look bad at all. I'm keen on picking up the endoskeleton, since it looks so appealing to me. (I wish HT would re-do the T-800 endo in die-cast :gah:)

i definitely had you in mind when i said that, though i realised it just now.

I'm probably nuts but I'm still going to get it. I like the bases and am curious what I can take from these figures to use with the NECA line. The ammo bag from this will go to my assassin Sarah Connor for example for when she exits that caravan to embark on her mission to kill Dyson.

Back