GREASE Travolta-Danny Zuco

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wucasco

Super Freak
Reaction score
Happy new year!
And as always now easy stuff and thanks to Alex Rojas Mexican counterpart have gotten Travolta's head and was unable to mount the custom to my wife as a birthday gift. He loved it and I hope you also like to you. As you can see just has nothing but his head and jacket give it that touch Grease. Admittedly that movie but not like, sure once you've seen or at least have some of his songs danced in your life ...
Thanks for checking out.

That looks really nice. Grease is a guilty pleasure of mine. I've even got a few movie songs on my iphone. :D

Summer lovin hehehehe great film used to hate it but then I grew up.

Nice job travolta is all kinds of cool:)

This is one of the coolest one off customs I've seen on these boatds in a long time!

Very nice. It's been over seventeen years since I directed this musical and the stuff is still stuck in my head--- I got chills.

Brilliant custom, nice to see something a little different from the norm :)

Nice custom. Can you give a breakdown of what you used? I have been thinking of getting customs done of Danny Zuco from Grease and Tony Manero from Saturday Night Fever if I can figure a way to get the white three-piece suit pulled together.

edit: I think I've pretty much figured out the Zuco pieces. Gotta put those on my planning list. If anybody has ideas on a white 3-piece suit let me know (Scarface won't really work because the jacket is double breasted not to mention Pacino's relative size)

Last edited:
Hola! Great work and figure. Is there a chance of picking up one of these? Or at least the clothing especially a couple of the leather jackets?

Back