Gravity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I read about that somewhere. Very, very cool. Didn't watch it yet, but it will be on the home video.

[Edit] Never mind, it mentions it being on the DVD in the article. :)

I've got to see this movie. At 1st I wasn't to fussed but all I'm hearing is that it's awesome. Everyone who I know who has seen it can't talk highly enough of it

Is this still playing in IMAX? I'm having a hell of a time trying to find a theater that's playing it. I only see regular 2d and 3d showings. Has anyone here seen it in IMAX? I'm in NYC.

Now that the film has been out for a while I'll post an open question.

Some of my friends think the film strongly implies SB's character really died in the initial accident, that from the point where she is rescued by Clooney until the end of the film represents a dream, images of her passage to the afterlife.

I wonder how many people here feel the same? I thought it was an intriguing alternate view.

That would make sense why someone with virtually no skills to be in space would survive all of that.

Some of my friends think the film strongly implies SB's character really died in the initial accident, that from the point where she is rescued by Clooney until the end of the film represents a dream, images of her passage to the afterlife.

I wonder how many people here feel the same? I thought it was an intriguing alternate view.

This seems like one of those times where it's shoehorning a "it was a dream!" alternate theory just to be different.

An interesting take, but I doubt it. For me this is a simple, bare-bones escape narrative with little else holding it together except a couple of barely-developed characters, some cutesy dialogue and brilliantly executed set pieces. It is a gorgeous film, with some beautiful moments, but reading anything deeper into the film is over thinking it.

Glad to see Gravity is continuing its success at the box office.

11804389763_2cb1dfddca_o.png

Back