Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I will say, I don't know here character but there is one hottie in Final Wars, she wears a black vinyl coat that's all I know, one of very few good things about that movie :lol

I hope XPlus gets around to making this

View attachment 205011

One day I'll cosplay as this. Crossplay gender seems to be getting more acceptable these days. So I think now is the time :lecture

Definitely one of the best females, as a kid I had a crush on Miki in Biollante. Daio in Sea Monster is pretty nice too, and while not Toho, Elizabeth Olsen is a nice addition to the line of Godzilla female leads.

I still have a thing for Miki. And although not a godzilla girl, Fuji from the original Ultraman series was my first chidhood crush I think :lol

image.jpg

It does look really good, and the photos and poses don't even look the most flattering, I can't wait to get him, I kind of like having a '54 where you can close the mouth, I've never really seen a piece do that, granted I don't think it was ever really closed in the movie at any point.

Sure it was. Many scenes where he's marching down through tokyo before he gets the train or walks through the electric field. The puppet had many as well before he roared or growled. The end had him underwater with it. I totally agree about he closed mouth and I think it looks awesome

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Because he had tetanus and reverse lockjaw and it was driving him nuts. He was only looking for help but people kept attacking him which is why he went on a rampage. It all makes sense now.

I'm looking forward to the Diamond reissue of X-Plus Titanosaurus. I hope they do the paint apps well on it. I've wanted that one for a long time but secondary market prices were too high. I also want to get Angurius and Gigan, but I don't know if I want to spend all of that money on the 3 or not. I have Titanosaurus on preorder already, but I may end up get one or both of the others I've been wanting. I've been after a good Angurius for a while. So I guess I'll wait and see if I can sell some stuff in order to get them.

Anguirus and Titanosaurus are some of x-plus' best. I'm also very much looking forward to Kiryu.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I feel like Megalon is one of thise cases of cool design, bad movie used in. I actually find the scene where he destroys the dam to be one of the best Showa vfx shots, it looks quite real.

As weird as that thing is, I always feel bad for the kid losing his toy :lol

Final photos from NECA of the '54, I'm so excited.

1954_Godzilla4-1300x.jpg

1954_Godzilla3-1300x.jpg

1954_Godzilla2-1300x.jpg

1954_Godzilla1-1300x.jpg

1954_Godzilla_pkg1-1300x.jpg

I wish I had one of those dolphin paddle boats for myself. I'd cross the Great Lakes on it.

1954 looks awesome. It'd be a real tread if he came out before my birthday on September 2nd and I found one, but I highly doubt it.

Back