Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA's just shipping them out now, it'll probably be a week or two before they hit store shelves. I'm not worrying about ordering him online though, it might take a little longer but my local TRU has gotten every NECA Godzilla, they even have the NES one right now.

look awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one in here that buys the monster arts figs. Seems like everyone mostly collects resin kits, etc.

Any other monsterarts you'd recommend?

Noticed that Barnes & Noble are carrying these figures now! Had to grab one. The articulation thing is kind of a joke though.

IMG_1013.jpg

I feel like they can hit any real pose Godzilla does in the films...how dynamic do you want them to be lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

One of the funniest and greatest moments in Godzilla film history.

The Godzilla flying drop kick from Godzilla vs. Megalon

godzilla_dropkick.jpg

Noticed that Barnes & Noble are carrying these figures now! Had to grab one. The articulation thing is kind of a joke though.

wait they have the SHMA millennium re-color at barnes? have only seen rebirth there.

I even switched my 1/4 Neca Alien from BBTS to TRU because of a gift card I received for TRU, I can wait. :lol

When the '84 came out, my local TRU was really only carrying 2014s, they didn't get many '94s so I ordered online, but now I can walk in and find ever NECA Godzilla to date, so I know I'll eventually find '54, no need to pay shipping.

I feel like they can hit any real pose Godzilla does in the films...how dynamic do you want them to be lol

It just feels like so many of the joints are there for nothing. Like three segments in the neck and it can't even turn its head unless it is sideways.

It just feels like so many of the joints are there for nothing. Like three segments in the neck and it can't even turn its head unless it is sideways.
You know what I agree. But that's more applicable to some of them way more than the others. And one of the biggest offenders of that are 2000. And 2014 from what I remember (I have them all in boxes at the moment till I have more space).

i would love a deluxe line of SHMA where the joints are all covered by soft pvc and the teeth are semi clear arcylic giving them a more screen accurate look. abit bigger scale as well. think on it often. love the x-plus and want to get rollin with those but do like having the option to pick up and pose figures.

They had two at mine.

sweet! none yet at mine but hopeful soon, do need that repaint badly. thks for heads up! :hi5:

The thing is they were basically hidden. I had been through there a few times, but this time I just happened to look down. They were in the bottom of one of those 'toy islands' that was facing the center section of the store.

I really hope the gigantic 2000 doesn't actually land at hlj until October. My September budget is maxed out.

Is the Sakai 2000 actually a Gigantic, I thought those were really big, I know the 2014 is a bit taller than most 30cm but the 2000 is barely bigger than him, I thought the Gigantics were much larger than the 30cm line.

ce57.jpg

He's a puny gigantic to be sure...but I guess they didn't have bigger sculpts of him to use

Back