Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the way Hobby Search describes it in a recent e-mail update. Notice it says Non Gigantic!

Gigantic Series Godzilla 1999 (Godzilla 2000
Millennium) (Completed) X-plus Non Gigantic Series|Yuji Sakai Modeling
Collection Late Sep

But I believe the Ric site describes as a Gigantic Series addition. Hmm.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The 95 does really nothing for me. It reminds me too much the the 1995 Bandai vinyl. Looks like it should cost about that much. It just has better paint. But compared to GBG it looks flat or dull. The face doesn't really capture Burning Godzilla's ferocity imo.

I do think 2000 looks less impressive in that picture though.

GBG is cool but too artistic for me, the new one looks closer. I really miss the 12" burning G I had, I wish I'd had something more valuable to sell so I could have kept it.

If this is the actual 25cm '95 from x-plus then I'm definitely not a fan

??????????????????? ( ???? ) - ???????? - Yahoo!???

At first I thought it couldn't be because the head and neck look so much narrower than the one shown for pre-order. It does seem to be the one though. That paint job just absolutely sucks. I think Bandai did a better job on theirs years ago. Have to wait and see what we get.

He's got a giraffe neck. And his head is weirdly shaped. But we'll see!

5fc157c92a398d8ad4e4a8b88d33ddc1.jpg

30ba6db2f67a7b516d127aec96579104.jpg

71e62a7e0466879ae47d81d40b071b9b.jpg

This is the most "meh" x-plus release in a while imo. Not my photos. The shoulders- down he isn't bad..

Really not what I was expecting from X-Plus, but nobody does this one well, from the sculpt to the paint. Really glad I have that Image 95 that I posted pictures of awhile back.

That's neat...it looks like a hybrid of many different suits lol

Back