Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one in here that buys the monster arts figs. Seems like everyone mostly collects resin kits, etc.

Any other monsterarts you'd recommend?
Space godzilla is the best MonsterArts ever as far as I'm concerned. Destroyah too maybe. Kiryu as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No problem...the 91 is a little bit shorter but I promise you'll love it. Looks straight out of the movie.

i bet, just looking at it gives me the feels i had as a kid watching godzilla. love how its closed mouth as well. its just alot of money for a fixed pose piece to me. not sumthin im used to spendign that much money on. im sure its worth it tho. may be case of i force myself to pull trigger... that or i ease in and settle for 89 and be forever lusting for 91. :rotfl

Space godzilla is the best MonsterArts ever as far as I'm concerned. Destroyah too maybe. Kiryu as well.

have space and agree very cool i also have battra and like it lots also. but space is a must have. dont have but all mecha godzillas all look good.

"Any cavities doc?"

Say Ahhhhhhh

Yeah that's it...when it comes to accuracy and detail keep in mind you will get what you pay for. The standard 89 is one of my least favorites. The 91 is one of the best Godzilla vinyls ever made.

That 91 deserves Gigantic treatment.

No Ghidorah?

settle for 89 and be forever lusting for 91.

:lol

look awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one in here that buys the monster arts figs. Seems like everyone mostly collects resin kits, etc.

Any other monsterarts you'd recommend?

My Godzilla collecting pretty much ended shortly before SHMA got going. I'd love to have a number of their figures but I rarely buy new collectibles and when I do they're generally $20 or less. I can get 2 or 3 items like that for the price of one SHMA so it would take a special figure to work into my budget these days, like if Sakai does '84 Godzilla for it. Thankfully NECA is an adequate substitute for those on a budget like me, I can't wait for their '54. I'm not attached to any one type of Godzilla collectible, I have my favorite designs and if a piece speaks to my tastes and fits my budget I'll get it. My collection ranges from 2" tall to 12" tall pieces of all sorts. I do have the original SHMA '94.

Say Ahhhhhhh

That 91 deserves Gigantic treatment.

No Ghidorah?

[emoji38]
Ghidorah lost points with those pain in the ass wings imo.

Sculpt is very nice but SG and Kiryu also hold up very well

I had ghidorah and had no problems. Loved it. Destroyah was the best one I owned. I wasn't a huge fan of space... The tail on mine never stayed in and it pissed me off. Sold all my
Monsterarts though and switched to xplus. But I plan to get the new release of ghidorah because he was just too cool not to have.

I hope XPlus gets around to making this

image.jpg

Isn't that the dancing girl that sang the "Save the Earth" song in Godzilla vs. Hedorah with the psychedelic fish mask/acid trip illusion face?

I watched son of Godzilla for the first time in years...and while the film bored me...the chick was one of the hottest females in the series. I was too young to appreciate her last time I watched it lol

She's still not ms namikawa as far as I'm concerned but she is close

Definitely one of the best females, as a kid I had a crush on Miki in Biollante. Daio in Sea Monster is pretty nice too, and while not Toho, Elizabeth Olsen is a nice addition to the line of Godzilla female leads.

Miss namikawa and daio are the same actress. Saw her last night in Frankenstein conquers the world. She is some nice eye candy.

The girl from mothra vs godzilla was cute too as well as the princess in Ghidorah the three headed monster

Back