Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I just ordered this big fella. I had to order through the X-Plus RIC site, as this figure is going to be a RIC Exclusive. I don't think my go to for X-Plus, Awesome Collector, is going to be able to get this one; at least for right now. Anyone else getting him?

Attachments

• gig_b_godzilla2019_top_1_3.jpg
    gig_b_godzilla2019_top_1_3.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 205
  • gig_b_godzilla2019_05_e_4.jpg
    gig_b_godzilla2019_05_e_4.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 204
  • gig_B_godzilla2019_LP_en (1)c.jpg
    gig_B_godzilla2019_LP_en (1)c.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 205
  • gig_B_godzilla2019_LP_en (1).jpg
    gig_B_godzilla2019_LP_en (1).jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 204
Good afternoon!

Anyone out there selling this guy (RIC) or even the standard and NOT asking for my left arm as a deposit?

Any help is greatly appreciated [emoji1431]

5e8746fd0229e478df71b4cd04742c3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where I could order the X-Plus giant Burning Godzilla 2019?

The only place that it was available was from the X-Plus RIC Site. I know that Awesome Collector was not able to
get any, so I'm guessing that none of the North American venders were able to get it.

Are the colors of the Spiral Studio accurate ? The proto had a golden/yellow color but the production looks dark brown.

123215183_691055494851608_4106401960037139992_o.jpg

Dr_Serizawa_Standard_2_large.jpg

Dr_Serizawa_2_large.jpg

Interesting new Deforeal, Dr. Serizawa regular monochrome and Ric exclusive colorized and with open oxygen destroyer. I like the Godzilla reflection, but maybe it should be the deforeal Godzilla? lol

After a long hiatus I am back and wanted to see what everybody thought of this guy?
0420d88c3559aa64a00d4fe2ee3b05f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Received today. 100% impossible to fit the tail into the body, no matter what I tried.
I even softened it up, and it's not even close to fitting or staying connected to the body.
Horrible engineering.
I've already asked for a refund.

Received today. 100% impossible to fit the tail into the body, no matter what I tried.
I even softened it up, and it's not even close to fitting or staying connected to the body.
Horrible engineering.
I've already asked for a refund.

Really? That sucks. I have both the standard and the light up RIC version. I just heated up the
hole on the body until it was really soft and had no problems getting the tail on. I did not heat
the flange on the tail at all. Hate you are having this problem. For me, this figure is a strong
contender for FOTY.

Really? That sucks. I have both the standard and the light up RIC version. I just heated up the
hole on the body until it was really soft and had no problems getting the tail on. I did not heat
the flange on the tail at all. Hate you are having this problem. For me, this figure is a strong
contender for FOTY.

Yeah, it sucks. Waited a long time for it, then I have the tail issue. I heated it up so it was completely pliable, but it refused to even come close to fitting. I can't believe I didn't break it, since I was pushing so hard to get it in. I love Godzilla/X-Plus, and never had an issue before, but this one was ridiculous.

Back