Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X-Plus 2005 Kong paled by today’s X-Plus standards but still bested anything else in the realm for price and size. I’m sure I’d they did it today it would blow those out of the water.

X-Plus 2005 Kong paled by today’s X-Plus standards but still bested anything else in the realm for price and size. I’m sure I’d they did it today it would blow those out of the water.

Heck yea, they would most definitely. X-Plus standards and quality have improved by leaps and bounds since those figures
were produced.

Do you guys think sideshow will get the 30cm 1975 Mechagodzilla? I could get it elsewhere of course but I like that payment plan option with sideshow.

It's coming guys

139277574_759643654664432_6834011002917397914_n.jpg

Do you guys think sideshow will get the 30cm 1975 Mechagodzilla? I could get it elsewhere of course but I like that payment plan option with sideshow.

If you are talking about the one with the eyes that light up like his "Rainbow" beam, I'm gonna say no.
The reason being is that this figure is a RIC Exclusive. Sideshow is only getting the standard version of
the X-Plus releases. Go with AwesomeCollector.com He has a payment plan as well. I have ordered quite
a few X-Plus figures from him, and have always received great service.

If you are talking about the one with the eyes that light up like his "Rainbow" beam, I'm gonna say no.
The reason being is that this figure is a RIC Exclusive. Sideshow is only getting the standard version of
the X-Plus releases. Go with AwesomeCollector.com He has a payment plan as well. I have ordered quite
a few X-Plus figures from him, and have always received great service.
Yep that’s the one, thanks for the tip! Hopefully sideshow starts to get most of the non exclusive releases.

I think a lot plays into what you grow up with. They span so much time that almost everyone had one as THEIR Kong. I was born in '83, so I grew up on watching the '76 and King Kong lives, only one store nearby even rented the '33.

I like and respect the '33 film and the achievement it is, but I'm not crazy about the design of the '33. The '76 is my most favorite design, with Legendary Kong being number 2. I don't care much for the 2005 because it feels too much like a typical gorilla design and not a movie monster.

I just discovered this 30 cm 1976 Kong done by Mark Seng Yang and it is exactly what I want in a rendition of that Kong. I bet it would go great next to the xplus 1984 Godzilla.

BE975C1D-4A1E-4D25-AF4E-19516B19948D.jpeg

Waiting on those xplus and figuarts reveals I know they are finished. They?ve been sitting on it for a year

Was the Xplus gigantic Godzilla 19 revealed after the movie trailers or after the movie release?

Back