Goblin, Doom, and Venom! "Leaked" pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was checking out www.ign.com and I came across this link: https://movies.ign.com/articles/763/763452p1.html

Check that for info. That link also had another link with a bit more detail. That can be found here: https://joblo.com/doom-goblin-venom

You will have to read the info in those links for info on these pics. I really like the design of these...

Venom:
I think this may have been seen before, not sure though. He looks wicked IMO.
venom.jpg

Goblin:
He is pretty much the same as we have seen him.
goblin.jpg

Dr.Doom: IGN's source at the Fantastic Four production has advised us that the Doctor Doom shot is not legit. That is kinda too bad. I really like that rendition of him.
dr_doom.jpg

So the question then comes, is this what we may expect to see in the movies? Doom is probably unlikely I would say at this point. But with Venom and Goblin, I would think it's a good chance.

That is what Goblin is going to look like, Sony showed about 5 min fight sceen with the Goblin at CES.

Venom looks pretty awesome... not feeling the Goblin though. He looks like something from an Xtreme teenage cartoon. Hopefully cooler in the theater.

galactiboy said:
Venom looks pretty awesome... not feeling the Goblin though. He looks like something from an Xtreme teenage cartoon. Hopefully cooler in the theater.
Don't count on it, like I said Sony showed a 5-7 min fight sceen that seemed to be a final edit and the Goblin was in the whole thing and he was X-Games Goblin.

Venom looks cool, but the Goblin looks really freaking lame. what kind of outfit is that?? looks like he's wearing some black spandex covered with left overs of the original suit. seriously, what kind of protection will the suit serve?? even though the original looked like a rejected power rangers concept it would've served some kind of protection.

Soooo, you discover that your father was the Green Goblin, AND you find his stash of Goblin goodies, then you decide to dress like a rejected costume design from Max Steel?? I don't get it.

Just for the record, Harry is NOT a GOBLIN. He is something stupid like night rider or something like that. He is NOT a Goblin. Plain and simple.

Doom and Venom look nice though.

Buttmunch said:
Just for the record, Harry is NOT a GOBLIN. He is something stupid like night rider or something like that. He is NOT a Goblin. Plain and simple.

The man is right!! :monkey3

As for Harry's costume... I still don't like it.... Wish they would have come up with something cooler... maybe a goblin-style costume that was more horror based... something to make Spidey doubt who he was and question his own sanity. :lol

Venom looks great, I wasn't liking what little I've seen so far, but that shot convinced me they got him right.
The snowboarder dude costume just looks terrible. I can't believe that Sam Raimi hates Venom, but thought this stupid thing works. I think the studio may have forced him to use this the way they did on Venom, like they wanted something more marketable.
Too bad that's not FF2 Doom, It sounds like they'll just stick with the crappy version from the first film.

It's just concept art people.It's says right in the article that the doom pic is not legit.

Buttmunch said:

he's a goblin to me.

Harry is like the new goblin part 1....you'll just have to wait to see the film and spiderman 4 or 5 to see what they're doing with him.:naughty

Doom looks awesome. I hope they stick with that design.

Harry's costume is goofy, but with Sandman and Venom around, who cares?

So glad that Doom isn't legit. The one in the first movie wasn't fantastic, but it made more real-world sense this guy in a skirt.

Venom and Green Goblin I believe are the same models that are going to be used in the SPIDER-MAN 3 video game. They look very much like the same 3-D renders that were shown before.

The first video model pics were posted long ago, did everyone miss those? I got the pics saved if anyone wants to see them again.

Doom is new to me, I actually like this look...I suppose if the film company is denying this is the actual character then I suppose it's a concept.

Besides,I'm sure this is supposed to be the "Latverian Dictator" outfit for Doom since he was sent off there at the end of the first FF movie.

Back