AVGN feature film needs YOU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro_zombie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey gang, I've asked this before and I'm here to ask it again.

Who wants to help with a movie?

Since I'm allowed to talk about this one I can give you the quick down and dirty. The film is "The Angry Video Game Nerd: The movie". Some of you may love him, some of you may hate him, and some of you may be saying "Who the hell is that?". Regardless of your feelings towards the subject, this is a project that's near completion and has a HUGE fan following. There are some notable people backing this one so your work will be seen.

This is a great way to get your work in a film and add something to a portfolio. Or if you are just a fan of his work and want to be part of it, whats a better way than this?

I can pay you for your time but the pay will be minimal, this is mostly for the experience and exposure. 100$ at most upon completion for the more elaborate things. There is also a very quick turn around date. If the date can't be made its okay but, we are really pushing for it. That date is Saturday Aug. 31st. Here is what I'm looking for...

-Model kit of a tank needs to be built and modified to look like the one in the film. I will supply the kit

-Various sized missiles need to be built and painted (another kit, no modification needed). These will have to follow some simple guidelines.

-3 scratch built miniature houses. Scale does not matter. They just need to follow basic guide lines and other than that your imagination can run wild.

Shipping will be covered and payment to you will be made upon me receiving the completed item. If there is anyone interested please let me know ASAP. Send me a link to some of your work and I'll send you more info.

Thanks for the time guys!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiz95K1ngiI"]Also, here is the trailer[/ame]

I used to love watching his videos but after Motherf___ mike took over (Since James is so busy) I lost interest.

I am curious for this movie.

The missiles are from this kit

Yeh, James has been hammering away at this film for close to 2 years now. Its about 85% done. There is a bit left to shoot of the miniatures and a ton of effects shot to put into place.

Back