• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collection Up For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pavehawk78

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've decided to sell the majority of my collection. I'm just going to list a few at a time so I don't drive myself crazy but there will probably be around 80 statues sold over all from Sideshow, Bowen, DCD, Hard Hero, and NECA. I may also list some prints and posters so please check back often. All statues are in factory mint condition unless noted. By factory mint condition I mean every statue out there has minor factory defects. All statues will also include all original packaging unless noted.

If you decide to purchase please send as a gift or include 3% paypal fee. Feel free to make reasonable offers.

Here's a link to my collection thread that features most of the statues I will have up for sale: https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=118617

Please PM if interested.....Thanks!

Sideshow
Apocolypse LSB 250
Black Queen Comiqutte 475
Carnage Comiquette 325 - SOLD
Carnage LSB exc 400
Classic Iron Man comiquette exc (small chip on foot) 325
Doctor Doom LSB 250
Doctor Doom PF reg 2000
Galactus LSB 450 - SOLD
Ghost Rider LSB 175
Ghost Rider Maquette (damaged flame) 175
Green Goblin PF 400 - SOLD
Hulk Comiquette 400
Hulkbuster Comiquette exc (damaged arm) 300
Iron Spiderman comiquette 425 - SOLD
Man-Thing Comiqutte 1150
Mystique Comiquette (damaged skirt glued) 200 - SOLD
Poison Ivy PF exc 525
Punisher Comiquette 500
Scarlett Witch Comiquette 225
Sil Maquette 400
Spiderman 2099 custom comiquette 1100 - SOLD
Spiderman LSB 250
Stealth Iron Man comiquette 400 - SOLD
Stealth Iron Man LSB 100
Thanos and Mistress Death Dio exc 700
Vampirella Comiquette exc 550
Vampirella PF reg 400
Venom LSB exc 275
Wolf Predator 1:1 Bust 2000 - SOLD

DC Direct
Adam Hughes
Wonder Woman 175 - SOLD
Batgirl 55
Zatanna 180 - SOLD
Hawkgirl 70
Black Canary 75
Armored Wonder Woman 80
Supergirl 80 - SOLD
Powergirl 80
Harley Quinn 180 - SOLD
Catwoman 150
Poison Ivy 70

Batman vs Killer Croc Dio 400
Joker LSB 175 - SOLD
Joker Jim Lee B/W 65 - SOLD
Complete Justice League Dio 350
Two-Face LSB 125
Joker museum PF (damaged hair) 100

Ame Comi
Wonder Woman (loose with box) 45
Poison Ivy (loose with box) 45
Brainiac (loose with box) 45
Supergirl (loose with box) 45
Batgirl (loose with box) 45
Catwoman (loose with box) 45
Wonder Woman II (loose with box) 85

Bowen
Human Torch (chipped peg) 100 - SOLD
Silver Surfer action 125 - SOLD
Smackdown Hulk 275
Venom Sewer 185 - SOLD
Abomination 125 -SOLD
Modern Iron Man 125
Wolverine (chipped mask ear) 100 - SOLD

Misc
Hard Hero Hulk 150
Hard Hero Iron Man 90
Electric Tiki Rocky and Bullwinkle 55
Neca Skeletor 450
Neca Merman minibust 20
Neca Spiderman 50
Neca Spiderman # 301 Frame 35
Upperdeck Venom 1:1 bust (chipped tooth) 70
Icon Heroes Castle Grayskull 120

Last edited:
sorry to see you having to sell all these great pieces.

I am interested in green goblin, if available.

Might take me a while to reply to all the pms guys so please be patient.

As of now the Venom comiquette and Spiderman comiquette are not for sale. That could however change.

Spidey976 is looking for the Spiderman CQ. If you do decide to sell I recommend giving him a PM.

How comes your selling your got an amazing collection?

Thanks for all the interest guys. I'm selling off most of my collection because I've come to realize that its taken over too much of my life.

I've sent several responses to inquires about certain statues but I think its a futile effort. Just give me over the weekend to compile a complete list with prices and I'll post it in the first post.

Thanks again for your patience.

Bump - Added what is currently for sale and the pricing which should have answered all inquiries.

Please feel free to submit offers.

BUMP Stil replying to PMs and trying to calculate shipping etc. I have many people interested in the same pieces. I'm trying to be fair and go first come first serve but if they back out I'm going to the next in line. Please be patient. Who knew selling this stuff would be harder logistically than collecting it??

What's the damage on the hulkbusters arm?

Yes. The back of the right arm. I've moved the thing around a dozen times with no incident but a few weeks ago I was cleaning it and moved it just right and the arm fell. I'll post pics of the damage for all that is interested.

Does anyone know how to access your sent PMs? I'm having a hard time keeping track of what info I've sent because my sent folder stays empty. Kind of annoying. Lol

Does anyone know how to access your sent PMs? I'm having a hard time keeping track of what info I've sent because my sent folder stays empty. Kind of annoying. Lol

Just click the window as shown and hit the sent part

Does anyone know where to find the sold out gallery on Sideshow's updated website? I was hoping to use it to get an idea for shipping costs.

Back