Giant Jesus Struck by Lightning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iAFQi.jpg

I wonder if they're going to make a baseball bat out of it....

This just shows that God doesn't like evangelical churches

Man, if that was in my community I'd have thanked God for that one :lol

BTW, that statue was fugly looking...

That wasn't too far from me and it's not that bad looking when you're seeing it from across the water there. It can look quite impressive when the sun is shining through the clouds and hitting it. I'm not surprised though that it went up like that being made of styrofoam and the gases it gives off.

Wonder how they got permits to make a giant tinderbox like that? Seems like it would be a fire hazard waiting to happen.

Wonder how they got permits to make a giant tinderbox like that? Seems like it would be a fire hazard waiting to happen.

Since it's away from the main building and near water, maybe they gave it a pass. Styrofoam isn't highly flammable, but it gives off gases that are, so only a lightening bolt would get it going. Such was their luck.

There were people who made comments about how they were glad it was gone and that on the news. I don't know, I don't care, but I feel bad for the people who thought highly of it.

That wasn't too far from me and it's not that bad looking when you're seeing it from across the water there. It can look quite impressive when the sun is shining through the clouds and hitting it. I'm not surprised though that it went up like that being made of styrofoam and the gases it gives off.

I have seen it in person a few times each year when visiting Wihelm's(?) Collectibles at Traders World. It is a bit of a haul for us but I always thought the thing was creepy.

Its not far from me either. Kind of weird if you ask me. Its always been there, as long as I can remember. I was not a fan of it but always thought it was pretty damn cool!
I have seen it in person a few times each year when visiting Wihelm's(?) Collectibles at Traders World. It is a bit of a haul for us but I always thought the thing was creepy.

That place is really cool. Is that the one that has the check out in the middle of the booth? Also if you like that place, there is a cool Sta Wars collectibles at the other Flea market near Traders World. I can't remember the name but it has a Pirate theme.

Back