Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feig need to go away , this guy is a no talent hack , who is clearly getting work based off his flamboyant personality.

From IGN

"There are multiple weapon types being used throughout the scene, including Kristen Wiig using some apparent tennis skills with her proton wand to bat away some ghosts – who are then yanked backward on a wire with force – and then using her proton pack as a rocket pack, pointing the wand down, firing, and propelling herself into the air."

Nope. Go away.

Reminds me a bit of the videogame, where they had all these different powers.

Putting Zack on that list. :lol Man, you're incorrigible :lol

At least spell the poor dude's name correctly, for once. :p
I was wondering if one of you guys would notice that :rotfl

I believe karamazov even pronounces it "Zach" (rhymes with snatch) Snyder.
Zach Galafianakis had a bit in one of his live shows where he goes on about people mispronouncing his name. I bet Snyder can relate.

"There are multiple weapon types being used throughout the scene, including Kristen Wiig using some apparent tennis skills with her proton wand to bat away some ghosts – who are then yanked backward on a wire with force – and then using her proton pack as a rocket pack, pointing the wand down, firing, and propelling herself into the air."

???????????????????????????????????????????

What the ****? :lol

Found a pic of Hemsworth's talent agency
tumblr_m298arRekY1qhtih0o1_500.gif

From IGN

Nope. Go away.

scbu.gif

Wonder if the studio is taking notes.........

Some folks attached to this mess as gonna disappear....

As bad as this film might be, it'll be better than GB2...that was a boring disaster.

Court Room scene was classic though. Rick Moranis acting as their Lawyer was great stuff. Nothing in the new film will be as good as that probably. Thus the new film will not be better then GB2.

Plus I am pretty sure everything else about GB2 will be better then what this film has to offer.

Court Room scene was classic though. Rick Moranis acting as their Lawyer was great stuff. Nothing in the new film will be as good as that probably. Thus the new film will not be better then GB2.

Plus I am pretty sure everything else about GB2 will be better then what this film has to offer.

Not a fan of that sequence. It totally neglects Winston from the group and makes him more of an outsider. If think the action and the final battle in the new GB will be more entertaining than anything in GB2. That city sequence with all those ghosts and monsters is visually more interesting than anything in GB2 already, imo. I'm not saying it's going to be a good film, just better than GB2.

I like GB2, I don't understand the hate it gets. This monstrosity will not better it in any way, shape or form.

GB2 kind of ruins the first film by having Peter and Dana separated and given her some other dude's kid...plus why if she even in the film if she broke up with Peter? Why care about their relationship if there is none? The film neglects Winston again by getting rid of him until that montage of their return. The Statue of Liberty is like a rehash of the Stay Puft sequence, they barely wear their costumes, the film is not that funny, the villain sucks, the awful 80's rap music at the end of the film, and I'm sure there are a few more things I can't remember right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back