Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like GB2, I don't understand the hate it gets.
I'm as big a Ghostbusters fan as the next guy. It's probably my favorite all-time film. I think the sequel is OK, but a pale shadow of the original. Not as funny, ghosts not as good, not really frightening at all (the first certainly had its moments) apart from the baby going into the street maybe, Janosz is terrible, actors more phoning it in, story not as good, resolution not as fulfilling. But it has its moments. I love the idea of Murray hosting a psychic TV show.

Annoying meant everyone in it

Racist i meant because the lady knows Da Streetz and thats why they get her.
At least Winston applied for a job. Shes just google maps: The stereotype.

She got them the Ecto 1 though. She'll be their driver like in that other Dan Aykroyd film, Driving Miss Daisy,...hmm...never mind :lol

Not a fan of that sequence. It totally neglects Winston from the group and makes him more of an outsider. If think the action and the final battle in the new GB will be more entertaining than anything in GB2. That city sequence with all those ghosts and monsters is visually more interesting than anything in GB2 already, imo. I'm not saying it's going to be a good film, just better than GB2.

Well..... Agree to disagree :)

Doc Brown???

Bo Duke?????

Flounder?

I liked most of GB2 but that ending is just awful......They were clearly going for the stand up and cheer for Amerika type thing.....but it fall flat cause of the stupidity of a robot Statue of Liberty.

omg HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

review_newgb1_5.jpg

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-050416a.htm#.VylLEgiRLq8.facebook

I still cannot believe its been voted the most hated trailer on youtube. It wasnt really my pint of guinness to begin with but I did not flat out hate it.

Do we think its going to tank terribly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back