Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to give any money to it because that would go towards it being a success and sequels. Lol.

If I can watch and critique the hell out of it for free, sure.

I feel like the only thing saving this movie as not being utter crap is the previous cast making appearances. If it's done right it could be cool. But then again.....

I feel like the only thing saving this movie as not being utter crap is the previous cast making appearances. If it's done right it could be cool. But then again.....

Eh... I think that will end up being the biggest cringe of the film. I hope Murray makes a fatso joke about that one broad.

It's a shame to think that we could have potentially been getting a decent GB movie this year, instead we're getting this.

Would people have been happy if they had rebooted it with new actors playing the original characters?

It's a shame to think that we could have potentially been getting a decent GB movie this year, instead we're getting this.

Would people have been happy if they had rebooted it with new actors playing the original characters?

I'd prefer a full reboot over Kitchenbusters.

I think reboot of Ghostbusters is a huge mistake. Let old movies rest and let them be. Damn with this milking.

I would have honestly liked older actresses too. julia louis-dreyfus, marisa tomei, jennifer coolidge,whoopi goldberg

at least have better talent. you know?

That's what we need, a Ghostbuster that pisses them self.

To me Ghostbusters ended with the video game a few years ago. Let it rest.

NAKNNuM.jpg

NhJe69x.gif

I'm very curious as to who they think those figures will appeal to.

That's a very good question. I believe these Mattel toys will be retail figures that you'll be able to find in stores, and historically speaking, action figures are for boys, and usually boys don't play with female characters, hence why they don't sell and they rarely get made. Mattel is also making the original GB team and they are also releasing the Ecto I for those figures. If they make a classic Ecto 1, I'll definitely buy one...that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back