Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I'm looking forward to watching this with my daughter. She loved the original (as I do) so I can't wait to see if this is a good or bad movie and to see her reaction.

lets get back on topic
good review, she didnt like it but explains why (a lot of men hate on the movie according to her)

lets get back on topic
good review, she didnt like it but explains why (a lot of men hate on the movie according to her)

:goodpost: She hit on all the reasons why this movie is bad. Paul Feig was more interested in pushing an agenda than making a good film.

im glad she explained in detail what the problems were, I find it interesting that she got so upset at the men bashing
i think thats as unbiased of a review as you are going to get.

Last edited:
She actually is kinda hot.

Pretty, intelligent, good sense of humor, enjoys this type of hobby, what's not to like?

The glasses look cute on her, but I don't get the whole "glassless glasses" thing, but then I don't care enough to complain.

If I was single and 15 years younger... Wait, my Wife won't see this, right? ;)

Pretty, intelligent, good sense of humor, enjoys this type of hobby, what's not to like?

The glasses look cute on her, but I don't get the whole "glassless glasses" thing, but then I don't care enough to complain.

If I was single and 15 years younger... Wait, my Wife won't see this, right? ;)

I think the women who marry us "man babies" feel pretty confident we're not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back