Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread drifting/steering is a no no. Please stick to thread topic which is the Ghostbusters movie.

does this rule apply to the wonder woman thread as well? (I dont remember that thread getting cleaned of all the Jessi flirting stuff) :lol
or the Batman V Superman for that matter lol, that had its amount of derailing as well. :lol :lol

(expendabelles thread made :) )

Last edited:
Let's be civil, okay?

No.

tumblr_nyczh8GIKN1r3e92ro2_500.gif

;)

Wasn't Cap undercover as a Hydra agent?

Here's a notion, don't mention me or say something about me and I won't need to post a reply! ;)

this movie was not made for us, i think anyone going opening weekend will have an uncomfortable time getting dirty looks and passive aggresive comments.

I saw Breaking Dawn Part I with my former wife opening night and was one of about four guys in the entire theater. I think I could handle the GB opening weekend crowd. :lol That said no way will I be catching this in the theater unless I get the heads up from someone I respect that it's actually entertaining.

I saw Breaking Dawn Part I with my wife opening night and was one of about four guys in the entire theater. I think I could handle the GB opening weekend crowd. :lol That said no way will I be catching this in the theater unless I get the heads up from someone I respect that it's actually entertaining.

jeez, :lol how was the experience?

jeez, :lol how was the experience?

Actually it was pretty fascinating to watch someone else's "phenomenon" as a third party observer. The gals in the crowd were really into it and I couldn't help but think that it was cool that chicks finally had a franchise that they could line up for and geek out over. Too bad the movies themselves weren't better which is another reason I'm glad that films like Fury Road and TFA have much better crossover appeal than previous entries in their series'.

crows I do agree that it's a little odd to be worried about the GB crowd making you uncomfortable with dirty looks or whatever. I just don't see that happening. And if it did (which it won't), so what, you just have to roll with it. Like I said I saw Breaking Dawn with a fever pitch crowd of females and before the movie started a gal a few seats down actually said to me "What are YOU doing here?" And then I was asked if I was Team Jacob or Team Edward. I just said, "actually I'm Team Edward Rooney because he's a beautiful man filled with warmth and compassion" which got a big laugh because apparently they got the joke. None of this stuff is that big a deal and can easily be laughed off.

*sigh*

Time for some you to take a break from this thread.

Thread temporarily closed.

Edit:

I deleted several comments that I felt were inflammatory that led to harsh comments and criticisms.

Some comments were removed due to now being out of context in the conversation.

Last edited:
I really shouldn't have to say this to adults but...

Play nice, follow the board rules, keep things civil and respectful.

Keep in mind that your opinion is NOT fact and repeating the same old criticism over and over and over again won't change anyone else’s mind.

If you start up shenanigans I'll close this thread permanently and you'll earn yourself a two week vacation.

You've been warned.

Thread reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back