Ghostbusters reboot with all-female leads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't bothered to look at the replies as I was in London today.

This is some good marketing I think.

Not sure what folks are not getting here or they just skipping over things as it suites their point of view

mmmmmm

15cljjp.gif

It won't be long before Feig is announced as the 3rd Wachowski sister.

Not sure what folks are not getting here or they just skipping over things as it suites their point of view but I will reiterate.
This Ghostbusters movie was hated on before any trailers or photos or footage. Why does this not compute? Once again that's BEFORE ANY FOOTAGE. That's hating before seeing anything!! That is sad by any reasonable standards and defending that position which many here are is even sadder.

Yes other movies have been hated on but never to this insane level. Denying that simply makes you sound like an willful idiot or that you lived under a rock.
And I don't have to go on youtube or other sites to prove that. No, all I need to do the prove that is to go to very first page of this thread to see the people here giving the hate at the very notion of a female led ghostbusters. Again, that was BEFORE any footage. I don't care to argue that which already is there for all to see. I am sure that won't stop some trying though.

I will drop this now as it getting boring I am sure for many here as it is me. That and the fact that some people here don't seem to actually understand what sexism is but god love them as they still will carry on talking about it as if they do.

Queue the witty memes.

It was hated because it is a remake of a classic. There is no reason to remake a great movie. Now if they went ahead and made a sequel in which the torch was passed to this particular group, most people wouldn't have had as much to say about it.

If somebody decided to go ahead and remake ROTLA or TESB, people would rightfully be up in arms about it.

Stop generalizing, I'm a "leftie" and I don't feel that way. I also think this movie looks terrible, it was really still-born from the moment of conception, if that makes any sense.

Youre the exception, thats becoming rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back