Ghostbusters Afterlife (November 11th -2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No clue. I downloaded the cruddy camrip so I could see the 7 and a half minutes I wanted to see without having to sit through Stranger Things part 17.

I smirked a bit, smiled.....it would have been a nice little 15 minute short without shoehorning all that modern crap in.

Could been worse. I know they talked about Jonah Jill and Michael Cera as "Ghostbusters: The Next Generation" for years.

If I can get the figures I want from those last few minutes without any hassle or breaking the bank, I'd add them to collection.

As for the actual MOVIE....surely we've all seen it about 6 times based on the various clips and pieces Sony has literred youtube with.
The kid stuff is what's putting me off. :gah:

I liked it, I like the fact that it kind of acknowledges the first 2 movies and the video game, but still this movies left me with more questions than answers in the first place.

I missed out completely missed out on the second post credits scenes because the kids had to go to the restroom but still!

I know I'm biased because the original GB is my all-time favorite movie, but I really enjoyed this. A little slow in the first act, but things slowly picked up. I was also worried about how they would acknowledge Egon, but they did it perfectly and I found myself extremely happy with the conclusion. The kid stuff was not bad IMO. I really hope this leads to more Jason Reitman GB films.

I know I'm biased because the original GB is my all-time favorite movie, but I really enjoyed this. A little slow in the first act, but things slowly picked up. I was also worried about how they would acknowledge Egon, but they did it perfectly and I found myself extremely happy with the conclusion. The kid stuff was not bad IMO. I really hope this leads to more Jason Reitman GB films.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

streamed a bootleg version ..it’s average and good to the original in source but taking the comedy out of a Ghostbusters film was a huge mistake..so I give this a meh to a Fail . Don’t know why there so many poorly Written characters..such a waste .

why are the media praising this is beyond me . :rolleyes:

I enjoyed the movie. I thought the ending was touching and respectful. The kids and Rudd did a great job in the film. Reitman did a great job directing this and I thought it was a good film to continue the legacy. After all the sequels we have gotten to longtime franchises this was really one of the best ones in for being dormant so long. I always wanted to see the third movie and was happy when they at least did the game back in 2007 or so.

I thought it was pretty darn good. Loved the Phoebe character and the mystery surrounding what Egon was up to on the farm. The movie did drag a little in the middle, and all the Gozer/Terror Dog stuff did feel a bit too familiar and repetitive at the end, but they managed to change things up just enough to make it work.

Obviously it's nowhere near the level of the original movie, but it was still a worthy tribute and followup I thought.

I liked it, I like the fact that it kind of acknowledges the first 2 movies and the video game, but still this movies left me with more questions than answers in the first place.

I missed out completely missed out on the second post credits scenes because the kids had to go to the restroom but still!
Was there a reference to the second movie? I was keeping an eye out but don't recall ever seeing anything...

Back