1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never picked up the toys era quicksilver figure cause I wasn’t a fan of the head sculpt or the costume for him. But I picked it up recently to use for my Iceman custom and I think it looks pretty cool. Fits in with the esthetic of the more comic looking figures form that movie. View attachment 633286
Woww!!! That Iceman looks extremely awsome!!!!

About the Apocalypse figure i would love if they make Psylocke (cause i missed the soosoo toys and the Toys Era version), Magneto and even Angel too, with Storm I would use just the body and suit with my Figure Masters Halle Berry Head.

Exactly. Need Storm pronto. If this leads to us getting at least a Storm I’ll be happy. Knowing the market they will most likely make Apocalypse and Magneto then stop. Fingers crossed.
The toys era mystique body was all blue underneath, the whole body ie joints ect I was really surprised and after trying to paint a full body blue before I only had to do the scale details on the toys era which I made from gel glue and followed a pattern I found from prosthetic pieces on an image from x1 Rebecca, the Lawrence head needed darker eyes and more scales adding to look more like Rebecca.

im excited to see new x men 1/6.
I was really hoping for a toys era storm to add to the set …. We got a soosoo toys Jean and Phoenix base but no storm.
I would love to see a photo of the underneath body of Mystique too, please please!

Here page 104
oh wow, thank you! I remember seeing that. I always thought it was a 100% customized body that was dyed or something. So you just added the scales (and did they so well!). And the feet were not custom added either? They were part of the blue body on the Toys Era one?

oh wow, thank you! I remember seeing that. I always thought it was a 100% customized body that was dyed or something. So you just added the scales (and did they so well!). And the feet were not custom added either? They were part of the blue body on the Toys Era one?
The head body and hands are from the toysera mystery
the feet are generic female feet I had in my fodder box.
the scales on the body are hade with gel glue the rest are painted on, head was customised to look more like Rebecca.

I was gutted when they cancelled the seamless body but I’d much preferred the jointed body or even like a statue with replacement parts.
——————————————
im so desperate for an Alexandra shipp storm at the minute I have the dofp storm head on a generic body with a dark Phoenix movie suit… but I’d like an unofficial official figure, can’t believe toys era gave us the entire line up minus Jean and storm 😫😩😫

447131-344735615-5611838518916610-5266508542586516476-n.jpg

Back