1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it has some accurate parts to use for an X1 Wolvy, Would just need to find an accurate sculpt, flannel, and jean jacket,
Three layers of clothes might be too much for a 1/6 figure. It could be very poofy.

Three layers of clothes might be too much for a 1/6 figure. It could be very poofy.

4 actually, including the tank top lol. I would cut the sleeves off of the inner layers to help a bit, It shouldnt look too bad.

Grabbed this pic from FB of this incredible X1 Wolverine, its a bit puffy but not an eyesore in the slightest.
1685641539276.png

Hmmm…Deadpool 3 is looking like another Hot Toys treasure trove with all the rumored returns of old X-Men appearances. Depending on whether they’re cameos, main characters or merely rumors, I’d be interested in Prof X, Magneto, Storm, Cycl— basically everyone.

Hmmm…Deadpool 3 is looking like another Hot Toys treasure trove with all the rumored returns of old X-Men appearances. Depending on whether they’re cameos, main characters or merely rumors, I’d be interested in Prof X, Magneto, Storm, Cycl— basically everyone.
Hot Toys only made Deadpool and Cable from Deadpool 2.
No Domino, no Negasonic, no Juggernaut, no...well, you get the idea.
If old X-men appears 10min, they probably won't make figures of them.

Stewart Prof X, Storm and McKellen Magneto were made by Figuremasters, but they are sold out. But their likeness were good.
I would love to see a Famke Janssen Jean but that won't happen. Nobody cares about the old cast now, except for some of us. I still think they were the best.

Hot Toys already had a chance to give us a Stewart Prof X and they didn’t. I wouldn’t hold my breath for any other cameos to spur it on. I’d just be glad if the next film had Hot Toys release Colossus… or we at least get a 3.0 of the knock-off.

Speaking of Negasonic, I finally decided to buy her. Because I like the actress (she is cool in the TV series The exorcist too) and because I only had one X-girl : Storm (I'm not doing customs of non-movie characters like some of you)
It's better to remove the weird "fat suit" she has underneath her costume, that gives her the butt of Kim kardashian for no reason. Also it makes her head look smaller.

20230602_075535.jpg

Also here is my latest acquisition. I know she isn't technicaly an x-man, and she probably has been retconned out of the X-men universe, but she was the best part of the movie The wolverine (which I don't think is that bad. The ending is goofy with Viper and "robot samuraï man" (no, it's not the silver samuraï)...but there are cool fight scenes and characters. Definitly better than Origins.)

20230602_191035.jpg

She doesn't look like a kitbash but she is : I changed her body because the official body has huge boobs. And...well...I have nothing against big boobs but I prefer accuracy :rolleyes: And the actress doesn't have a huge bust.

Also I will change her boots for plastic ones. It's just a personnal preference : I don't like leather material on my figures. I'm afraid of deterioration. I found plastic boots really close to this design but I'm still waiting for them to arrive.

And that's why I want to make a Wolverine now :p

Last edited:
Also here is my latest acquisition. I know she isn't technicaly an x-man, and she probably has been retconned out of the X-men universe, but she was the best part of the movie The wolverine (which I don't think is that bad. The ending is goofy with Viper and "robot samuraï man" (no, it's not the silver samuraï)...but there are cool fight scenes and characters. Definitly better than Origins.)

View attachment 642441

She doesn't look like a kitbash but she is : I changed her body because the official body has huge boobs. And...well...I have nothing against big boobs but I prefer accuracy :rolleyes: And the actress doesn't have a huge bust.

Also I will change her boots for plastic ones. It's just a personnal preference : I don't like leather material on my figures. I'm afraid of deterioration. I found plastic boots really close to this design but I'm still waiting for them to arrive.

And that's why I want to make a Wolverine now :p
do you want to sell those boots?

do you want to sell those boots?
Huh...maybe ? But I never sold anything overseas (I'm in France and I suppose you aren't^^)
I'm waiting for their replacement first to see if it works. Then I could sell them.

It seems Hot Toys is releasing a Wolverine 1973 version of Days of future past. It's supposed to come later this year
Figurine-Hot-Toys-Wolverine-1973-Version-X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-01.jpg

I'm not sure about the face expression but it's another opportunity to get a Wolverine.

A bit of water to style the hair.
It's always a pain to style doll hair, I don't like it...but for this type of haircut, I think it's still the best option. Sculpted hair for long straight hair like that would result in a weird helmet of plastic preventing any head movement.
20230603_190819.jpg

I really think the head sculpt is good on this figure. Of course I guess it helps that the actress has a really singular face. Easier to recreate in sculpting (or in drawing form too)

Trying to find it again to prove I didn't imagine it. I want to say it was facebook...something like, "If you blink you'll miss our next annoucement.....something something blink something something."

EDIT: I found it....disregard. It was someone posting AT SooSoo.

Back