Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but ...but....you're not allowed to have a social life :D

I guess I can wait 1 more day to use you as a meat shield :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, none of us are allowed to have lives. We have to sit on LIVE and be ready to switch over to Gears whenever we get an invite :lecture

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, none of us are allowed to have lives. We have to sit on LIVE and be ready to switch over to Gears whenever we get an invite :lecture

Or you will get in trouble and told you are making fun of your friends and how you think you are acting better than them. :lecture :monkey3

You have no idea how bad those comments pissed me the hell off. :D:banghead:D

then you should find something more important to your life other than what we or anyone think

you guys can think I'm an utter knob, I don't care, the chainsaw is still gonna rip you in two

Hey ladies, and ^^^^^es,

I'm relatively new to the forums, but I'm an aged LIVE killer.

I'd like to get in on some gears action from time to time to time to time :) :maul

so feel free to add me

live name is

Optimusfine

Peace!!

then you should find something more important to your life other than what we or anyone think

you guys can think I'm an utter knob, I don't care, the chainsaw is still gonna rip you in two

:lecture :lecture :lecture

It's pretty apparent that i don't give a ^^^^ what anyone else thinks of me :monkey1

except Jason, he's my pookie bear

Hey ladies, and ^^^^^es,

I'd like to get in on some gears action from time to time to time to time :) :maul

so feel free to add me

live name is

Optimusfine

Peace!!

doe's that mean OAP.......that's cool we already have Lonnie :D

Hey ladies, and ^^^^^es,

so feel free to add me

live name is

Optimusfine

Peace!!

Welcome dude. I think we still have the stickied thread with all our gamer tags so just shoot someone a friend request and it'll get around.

Back