Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jen. There were checkpoints that took me 15 times to get past. On some of them you have to play and die a few times just to figure out a good strategy that will get you past it. If you need any tips let me know. It's a ^^^^^ to do at times, but it gives you a real sense of accomplishment once you're done.

Thanks Jason - I may just take you up on those tips. I still can't beat that damn reaver when I'm in the digger truck. :banghead I kill the 2 drivers but can't get that damn thing down before it knocks me over the edge. :monkey2 I hate the turret gun. :lol

Thanks Jason - I may just take you up on those tips. I still can't beat that damn reaver when I'm in the digger truck. :banghead I kill the 2 drivers but can't get that damn thing down before it knocks me over the edge. :monkey2 I hate the turret gun. :lol

here's a trick that got me past that on Insane. as soon as it says to kill all the Reavers turn to the left and start shooting as soon as you see it. try to get as many head shots as you can. dont aim for the drivers because it only matters if you kill the Reaver. it took me a good 10 or so times before i got past that. really frustrating because you have to start back when you shoot the nemacysts too. :banghead:banghead

here's a trick that got me past that on Insane. as soon as it says to kill all the Reavers turn to the left and start shooting as soon as you see it. try to get as many head shots as you can. dont aim for the drivers because it only matters if you kill the Reaver. it took me a good 10 or so times before i got past that. really frustrating because you have to start back when you shoot the nemacysts too. :banghead:banghead

Thanks for that - will give it a try. Was spending my time killing the drivers and then there wasn't enough time to kill the reaver. :monkey2

finally beat the game today, gotta go back again to try to get all the collectibles. Kinda shamed that I did it on normal (always first run normal to get the hang of the game), cause parts were just way-way to easy. Wanna go again on hardcore now that I remember it again (stopped playing the oringal some time ago).

alright now i'm having a problem. i just turned on the system and it wont let me select any of my campaigns to play. i have one saved for normal that i beat it on and a second save slot for insane that i'm playing through now. it wont let me select either one of them or start the chapter over. i also can't play on the Horde either.. WTF???

I had a good time outside the connection issues and getting bumped out at the end of the night.

I was having connection issues today when I tried to play a match online. kept getting lag during my match, and yesterday every so often I would disconnect from live....although i was playing solo atm.

good to know its not just my connection, was thinking something was eating up my connection which would be weird since at the time my pc was unplugged.

During a couple of games last night, I could keep firing the lancer with no need to reload. I fired a good 1,000 shots without needing to reload. Don't know if I was actually hitting anything, but I was firing like a mad man.

just read on GT forums that its actually a LIVE "outage." there's reports of a lot of their servers having connection problems and what not. hopefully they can get it fixed by the end of the weekend.

Back