Gbeef's Danger Room (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after a year the basment is finally done!.. heres some shots. enjoy fellow freaks....

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

Last edited:
Shots of the cabinet! COMPLETE!@!!! The cabinet has a glass front on it that slides.

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

Shot of small arcade room, Im a pinhead...

IMG_1823.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, thats an awesome room..probably my favorite display room on the board.

Fantastic Display :bow
All your efforts paid off wonderfully.
Just :google

ps - whats the paint colour you used for the walls? And how does it look from day to night. Much difference in the colour?

Fantastic Display :bow
All your efforts paid off wonderfully.
Just :google

ps - whats the paint colour you used for the walls? And how does it look from day to night. Much difference in the colour?

I used 2 colors of green one on the Hulk wall and one for the main room in the light its looks great. and dark.. if you do green becareful not to go too dark. (thats why i did a feature wall)... as for pics you can out the pervoius ones with all the lights on. it will give you a better idea of colors used.

That's so frakking awesome :) Kudos to you! I'm house hunting with my girlfriend right now, and we're looking to move ASAP. Your pics have helped inspire me to make my own collection space when we move. I love how organized, uncluttered, and classy it all looks. Great job!

That is AWESOME!
How much did that cost for you to do?
What was the final number?
You've got a hell of a collection.

:chew

That is AWESOME!
How much did that cost for you to do?
What was the final number?
You've got a hell of a collection.
:chew

My dad and i did the labor.... He's the man!.. basically i was the grunt. lol
Anyways i figured it was about 9G

Walls 1000
Carpet 3500 (paid for an installer)
Drycore the basement 1000.00
Paint 200.00
MDF for the niches and cabinets 500.00
Glass 1500.00
electrical 1500.00-2000
Thats roughly

The pinball machines were extra lol...

Excellent display. Very neat & organised. Would you consider having glass door or sliding glass for the display cabinets to keep dust away...

Back